• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. Airgun moderators that are permanently affixed to an airgun will be allowed. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle .22 Weihrauch HW80 - meticulously tuned - deadly accurate - ready to hunt!

Classified Status
SOLD

bdzjlz

Jul 11, 2016
Terre Haute, Indiana
For sale, my like new .22 Weihrauch HW80. Purchased new in late 2021 from AOA as a "project gun." Has been meticulously tuned using a Vortek PG4-steel HO kit, with the spring trimmed to allow for an extremely smooth shot cycle and easy cocking. Changed the factory seal to the Vortek HO Vac Seal.

Trigger components have been hand polished and lubricated. The trigger breaks like glass.

Maintains a +/- 17 FPE energy level and shoots the Hades 15.89 Gr pellet absolutely "lights out." Less than two tins of pellets through this gun. See test target as found below.

Will sell the gun only, shipped within the continental US for $500, less than the cost of the gun alone from PA before tax, and not considering the cost to ship it off for tuning, tuning labor, the cost of the tuning components, and the shipping costs to get it returned.

Should you desire, will include the Vortek Diamondback 6-24x50 scope with Sports Match mounts for $450, a value well in excess of $500 - sighted in and shipped mounted on the rifle.

Selling only as an effort to reduce the number of rifles in my vault and focus more upon higher end pcps (don't get me wrong - will continue to retain and shoot some very nice spring guns).

1 - Rifle Image.jpg
2 - Test Target.11.19.22.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: edholum