Tuning 22 streamline repair

my 22 streamline a has sprung a slow leak.i do not like working on air rifles at all,i have contacted earnest rowe but never really got a straight reply as if he could fix it.i ask how much and did not get a reply back at all.i also tried to contact ken hicks at spaw and NEVER heard any type of peep from him at all after MANY tries...contacted joe the air tank guy on FB and he stated he could fix it right up,i then ask where to send it and who to pay and again no reply after that.what is up with these guys?are they just blowing smoke or what?so who can fix this air leak?i cannot find where it is leaking...i have a huma to install in also.i really at a loss at this point.the rifle shoots great and i hate for it to sit in the box ready to send out...

Sounds like you have found your repair source. If you should have another FX repair need, you could give FX USA in NC a call and see what their backlog is for getting it fixed. They tend to be faster on warranty repairs.

it would not be a warranty repair and the back log was a long wait when I called them,plus I have the huma for it and they would not install it.i got a great member here to do it I just have to ship it out.i will keep members here posted on results.

Sounds like you have found your repair source. If you should have another FX repair need, you could give FX USA in NC a call and see what their backlog is for getting it fixed. They tend to be faster on warranty repairs.

it would not be a warranty repair and the back log was a long wait when I called them,plus I have the huma for it and they would not install it.i got a great member here to do it I just have to ship it out.i will keep members here posted on results.

I put a Huma reg in my Royale 400, and it has been great, you'll like it.