• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

.22 NSA slugs

Dude...

Why not get an inexpensive micrometer and actually measure the bore diameter, then go one size up in pellet/slug...thus to engage the rifling grooves properly.

Easily done and eliminates a lot of the "try and fail" methods of sorting through various diameter pellets. Avoid measuring at the muzzle as it may be "Choked" and will measure smaller than the true bore size in the rest of the barrel.

Just my thoughts. Your mileage may vary.

Regards,

Kindly 'Ol Uncle Hoot

Love my 24.8 NSA slugs in .217 and .218. Have yet to try the .2165 due to getting great engagement of rifleing omwith my Hatsan Neutron Star
20201221_163220.1608599371.jpg

Sighting her in after scope remount and move.

Like so many have stated, buy the sample packs and try them. I have a Daystate MCT .22 shooting the 17,5 gr and it loves them. I have tried all of the sizes in the 17.5 gr and the .216's and .217's shoot great but the .217's go into the barrel really snug. I settled on the .216's and my rifle is shooting them at 916 fps on High power.

the 17.5 gr x217.5 DIA nsa slugs are good threw the cayden, tight, consistent , loaded into the bore nice didn't have to force them at all.