.22 JTS pellets various weights?

Anyone try the various weights of JTS pellets in .22? Had a bunch of bullseye bucks to redeem and wanted to try the 18gr that they have and people seem to really be having great accuracy with them so ordered quite a few tins to try for my Evol. I also threw in a tin each of the 21gr and 22gr pellets to try. One says semi dome and other dome so we'll see. Was curious if anyone else tried them.

My Crown currently shoots the JSB 18s at 870, and I have been curious on trying the JTS 18s and see how they compare. From what I have seen, they seem to work the same, so that may be my next stock up. I wish there was an easy way we could all trade/swap unused pellets with each other, it would save us airgunners thousands lol

Reactions: Dairyboy
My Crown currently shoots the JSB 18s at 870, and I have been curious on trying the JTS 18s and see how they compare. From what I have seen, they seem to work the same, so that may be my next stock up. I wish there was an easy way we could all trade/swap unused pellets with each other, it would save us airgunners thousands lol

there used to be a pellet swap thread on one of the forums.

would be a great idea to do that here,
ive got a bunch of different pellets/slugs that i no longer have guns for lol