• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Traditional Rifle .22 HW 98

Classified Status
NLA

MLE

Feb 14, 2023
Upstate, NY, USA
Selling my barely shot Weihrauch HW 98 in .22 cal.

I bought this gun new from Krale a couple months ago and have put *maybe* 30 pellets through it. I’ve never owned a more accurate and pleasurable springer. It’s so accurate it almost takes the fun out of plinking… almost. I’m only selling it because my collection has gotten out of hand, and the newest guns need to go first.

**MAJOR DISCLAIMER—PLEASE READ: this gun was advertised on Krale as having the traditional HW 98 stock with the black stippling. It was a gorgeous design that clinched the deal for me over all the other amazing offerings from Weihrauch. However, when it arrived, it had instead the new stock, without the black paint. I was very disappointed, and in a fit of rage and inspiration I painted it myself to match the original design. Now I’m sure some of you are screaming: “You fool!!! What have you done?!?!” But in my defense, it came out looking really good (see pictures) and, after having spoken to a few people who have ordered the same gun recently from various retailers, they are ALL advertising the original stock and then sending the newer, less attractive stock. So it might be hard to find the black stippled versions otherwise. Either way, it goes without saying that the gun shoots just the same—which is to say excellently.

$500 plus shipping in CONUS. Zelle preferred. The only trade I’m interested in is a .22 or .25 Sumatra carbine.

Comes with original box and manual. ***Scope and mount not included.

Thanks.

IMG_5157.jpeg

IMG_5158.jpeg

IMG_5159.jpeg

IMG_5162.jpeg

IMG_5163.jpeg

IMG_5164.jpeg

IMG_5161.jpeg

IMG_5160.jpeg

Last edited: