.22 FX Crown trigger sticking

I have been back and forth on this Crown trigger for a while now. I had it set up in single stage mode, and got a reliable pull at around 8 or 9 ounces. I had it at 6 ounces, but the sear would occasionally not catch when cocking, so I didn't consider it 100% safe, although it never released unintentionally when cocked, it would just occasionally not cock (which presents a slight challenge in removing the magazine). I now have it back in two-stage operation, with a release of 13 ounces. Since I'm holding at about 5-6 ounces at the first stage stop, the release requires only 7-8 ounces of additional pressure, and I feel more confident with it adjusted in this manner. I lightly polished the roll, couldn't really feel any difference. I consider the trigger is acceptable for hunting and casual target/plinking, which are my uses, so I'm not complaining. As I see it, the trigger is kind of representative of the entire rifle design, has a lot of features and offers much utility, but it is not the most robust design, too many little, moving parts, especially around the barrel system. But, as long as I treat it carefully, it shoots well.