• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

.22 FX Crown MK2 arrived today

Hi All,

Received my new MK2 FX Crown today in .22.

600mm Superior liner and from the factory shoots the 25.4 Redesigned at 975 on max (on power 4 is shooting them at 900 and is an absolute laser)....

Reg is set at 135ish bar and internal hammer adjustment is a long way from being maxed out so tons of room to increase power for heavier slugs etc.

20201117_142447_HDR.1605654996.jpg

From the outside only noticable change is the front power wheel is now high, medium and low where as before was .30,.25 and .22,.177 followed by low....

Power is markedly increased where as my .22 Continuum to get the same power I am getting now with the 25.4 I would be up to 150 bar on the reg with the hammer spring maxed out with the 700mm barrel and would still be under the power level the MK2 is generating stock with a 600mm barrel....

Very pleased!

Stock is going to be off to DreamWeaver for a custom dip and a Kraford & Lypt butt stock installed and she is all set! 

Stay Well All!

Dr. Mike 

Hi All,

Received my new MK2 FX Crown today in .22.

600mm Superior liner and from the factory shoots the 25.4 Redesigned at 975 on max (on power 4 is shooting them at 900 and is an absolute laser)....

Reg is set at 135ish bar and internal hammer adjustment is a long way from being maxed out so tons of room to increase power for heavier slugs etc.

20201117_142447_HDR.1605654996.jpg

From the outside only noticable change is the front power wheel is now high, medium and low where as before was .30,.25 and .22,.177 followed by low....

Power is markedly increased where as my .22 Continuum to get the same power I am getting now with the 25.4 I would be up to 150 bar on the reg with the hammer spring maxed out with the 700mm barrel and would still be under the power level the MK2 is generating stock with a 600mm barrel....

Very pleased!

Stock is going to be off to DreamWeaver for a custom dip and a Kraford & Lypt butt stock installed and she is all set! 

Stay Well All!

Dr. Mike

Very nice indeed Mike. I love my Continuum Gen , but must confess to being tempted by the Gen 2s. The 600mm barrel is also just a bit more convenient than the 700mm.

Chris

Reactions: MEC17670
Looks like FX delivered on their improvements in the Crown, nice gun! Please post pics of the hydro dipped stock when you get it back. A few questions if you don’t mind: Not sure if you do any offhand shooting, but if so does it feel balanced with the 600 barrel? What does it weigh with the scope you have mounted? Does it come with their new superior barrels? Thanks