.22 Cricket2 Tactical at RMAC

I get a Tactical 60 in .22 a year ago ; always been a great fan of Kalibrgun and I wasn't disapointed with the tactical . It's just tuned to shoot JSB 18gr at 864Ft/s , fitted with a short Huma moderator and an air striper (for the look) . I doesn't shoot a lot of pellets through my different guns , maybe 200-300 per month. A few weeks ago I took the Tactical to try a shooting at 100 yards .I didn't sort the pellets , just resized them and lubricated with Ballistol . Weather was good ...and here is the result . Maybe I was very lucky this day.:)
IMG_1580.JPG

I get a Tactical 60 in .22 a year ago ; always been a great fan of Kalibrgun and I wasn't disapointed with the tactical . It's just tuned to shoot JSB 18gr at 864Ft/s , fitted with a short Huma moderator and an air striper (for the look) . I doesn't shoot a lot of pellets through my different guns , maybe 200-300 per month. A few weeks ago I took the Tactical to try a shooting at 100 yards .I didn't sort the pellets , just resized them and lubricated with Ballistol . Weather was good ...and here is the result . Maybe I was very lucky this day.:)View attachment 270622
amazing groups

Just wanted to mention that although I was planning on shooting my .25 Delta Wolf with 29 grain NSA at 950 FPS this past weekend, I ended up shooting a .22 Cricket2 Tactical at the PRS event Saturday. I had an issue with the DW, so I asked Larry Piercy from AoA if he had a gun in the van that I could borrow. Larry said sure, you can try the .22 Cricket2 Tactical shooting 25.4 grain Monster RDs. Gorgeous gun with the orange/black laminate stock.

All I can say is WOW! I checked Larry's zero at 25 yards at their AirBnB that the Wolf Pack had rented, then shot a few shots into a 1/2 inch group at 75 yards Friday evening. Good to go! Although I'm not that great at PRS (NRL-22), and shooting pellets in that kind of wind was crazy, I still did pretty well and the gun was flawless. It was the 60 (High Power) version, shooting the JSB Monster RDs at about 890 FPS. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED with the Team Centercut stamp of approval!!!

Thanks to AoA for the loaner, I liked it so much I wanted to keep it... Also thanks to the Daystate Wolf Pack, since Derrick Wall and I went over Friday evening, and Alvaro Lopez was grilling some fat steaks, bacon wrapped shrimp, and baked potatoes on the grill, and we were invited to stay for dinner. AWESOME!!!
FYI, there was a LOT of talent at the Wolf Den that evening, Alvaro - 2019 RMAC 100Y BR winner, Claudio - 2018 EBR 100Y BR winner, Tom Adams - 2021 EBR 100Y BR and Speed Silo (Pro) winner to name a few...

Maybe AGT needs to follow suit with a tactical Uragan. Now THATS a rifle I could get behind!!

There's a lot of high quality guns coming from East Europe — but it seems that the only material they have available to make stocks is wood.

Nostalgia is all good and nice. I keep that for Christmas and for around the fireplace. But when I shoot pests or climb a rocky desert hill I feel that nostalgic wood and pretty grains are somehow out of place. For me, that is.
A modern gun and wood just don't go together — in my mind.

RTI from Eastern Europe has successfully avoided wood for the stocks of their guns — AGT offers both. Thank you, RTI and AGT! 👍🏼

Matthias

I've had my C2T 60 in .22 for a couple months now. I'm a big fan of CZ barrels and eastern European guns so it looked like a perfect fit for me. It has all the accuracy I could have hoped for shooting pellets, my only real complaint is that it just wasn't designed to shoot slugs. I'm on the fence whether to sell it and get a real slug shooter or spend the extra money and have Ernest tune it. I gotta funny feeling if I sell it without getting it tuned I'll regret it later.

As accurate as they are with pellets why does almost everyone think they need to shoot slugs???
I live on a farm in the mountains and have gongs set up at 100, 150, 200 and when I have time I can shoot 300 and 400 yds. On a perfectly calm day I can shoot pellets to 100 yds, but otherwise it's all slugs for me. I think the Cricket 2 Tactical is one of the sexiest air rifles ever made, that's why I bought it. I'll have to think long and hard before I'll ever sell it.

Crickets can be described best in two words:
Accurate
Reliable
I’ve owned at least eight of them and every single one was very accurate with pellets and I never had a problem with any of them. To this day my .22 Cricket mini Carbine is my favorite rifle. I sighted it in for EBR 2019 and haven’t made any adjustments to the gun or the scope since then. I pulled it out yesterday to schwack some ground squirrels. Checked the zero with one shot at 50 yards, went in the X. Done. Done.

89877205-8C4D-4B0A-89EF-BB5E7928FE09.jpeg

Last edited:
Accurate
Reliable
I’ve owned at least eight of them and every single one was very accurate with pellets and I never had a problem with any of them. To this day my .22 Cricket mini Carbine is my favorite rifle. I sighted it in for EBR 2019 and haven’t made any adjustments to the gun or the scope since then. I pulled it out yesterday to schwack some ground squirrels. Checked the zero with one shot at 50 yards, went in the X. Done. Done.
Like my carbine in .22 so much I ordered a second one in .25 (as an addition... not a replacement!).

Reactions: Centercut
I have no complaints about how my C2T shoots pellets, but today was a good example of why I shoot slugs. We've been having passing rain storms the last few days and I managed to shoot 5 or 6 magazines during a brief period of semi-calm conditions. I haven't shot pellets much this year so I dusted off a tin of JSB 18 gr and went at it. Below is a photo of a typical group at 50 yds. I have no idea what the speed was, I just loaded pellets and shot. This was six shots, the sixth one (the flier) was an accident when I realized I had already shot 5 shots. Oops.

Then I decided to stretch my legs and shot my 4" gong at 100 yds. Two full magazines, shot after shot hit the gong. No problemo.

Alrighty, I adjusted my bipod and the parallax on the scope and aimed at the 4" gong at 150 yds. Miss. Miss. Where the heck are they going? I opened up the zoom to see where they were landing. A foot to the right, next one was a foot to the left, third was two feet above the target, but as soon as the light 5 mph breeze died "ding!". Even just the gentlest breeze moved those 18 grain pellets inches. I think I hit the gong 3 or 4 times out of 2 full magazines. No bueno.

20220627_134525_HDR_2.jpg

• Wow
Accurate
Reliable

View attachment 271445

Damn thats a really nice looking rifle.

There's a lot of high quality guns coming from East Europe — but it seems that the only material they have available to make stocks is wood.

Nostalgia is all good and nice. I keep that for Christmas and for around the fireplace. But when I shoot pests or climb a rocky desert hill I feel that nostalgic wood and pretty grains are somehow out of place. For me, that is.
A modern gun and wood just don't go together — in my mind.

RTI from Eastern Europe has successfully avoided wood for the stocks of their guns — AGT offers both. Thank you, RTI and AGT! 👍🏼

Matthias

Well they do have the CF versions out now that have a "Carbon Fiber" stock.