22 cal heavy slugs

Don't know if you'll get a valid answer without taking a poll.... — but here's what's available commercially.... 😄

AVS has 1x

Mr. Hollow Point has a few around 34gr.

Griffin has a lot in that weight class, with various designs.

NSA has a 34gr, however at the moment I'm not sure if they still make it.

Find attached the .22 Slug Table.

Matthias

❌ Attachment: Slug Table .22

download.png
View attachment 1596521148_20439135665f28fabc027917.81116472.pdf

I chatted to a local slug manufacturer in South Africa a few moments ago.

It his understanding that Matt has his own Corbin press, dies etc and manufactures his own slugs for himself and Gahard.

There's your answer. 
So unless you have several thousand dollars for Dave Corbin dies, press, pure lead wire, time & experience.

Just buy Griffins 2 stroke RBT ballistic spire points. Labradar shows that tip alone adds 36% BC to slugs already +-.1

Even the tiny 28 grain ones are over 0.095BC. The 34 grain .412" OAL plus 0.020" ballistic tip ones are better than any sub sonic .22LR. 
And I have a sad, lapped 1:17.7 twist factory AF LW 24" barrel. It's still slightly choked because Griffins are soft enough for a choked barrel. Just had it threaded for an Emperor & professionally crowned. Thanks Twisted Lead. I noticed. Lol.

Ideally I would like a 1:16 at least. Maybe a 1:14 for the ULD extra long 44 grain RBT slugs they make. 
When they start testing the 4S nose on every weight I suspect a shorter lightweight slug will work.

Your answer is guaranteed to be true from Lewisp12.

Dave Corbin is who helped design the ULD .308's during The Vietnam era. The ones Carlos Hathcock used out to 1600+ yards from an accurized/trued platform. And a meager 8x Unertl scope.
https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/the-truth-about-glass-please/ Now see? I learned 2 nights ago. If I can see a ring around Saturn with 6 of my scopes, I don't need something better. I need to practice reading wind more.

Ask something & you get a lot of opinions. Facts though. Facts that may suit you or not.
No airgun slugs are as consistent as swaged or top 2 stroke swaged PURE 100% lead from Corbin. EVERY major slug maker (Varmint Knockers, Griffin, AVS, Tom Holland's .1775", all use Corbin's equipment. Even NSA uses Corbin dies for the High Speed Press. NSA are great for the price. EXCELLENT slugs, but; when you start to shoot at 300+ yards you become meticulous if you expect good results. 
All I'm saying is Griffin had dies designed for guys who are willing to buy a custom barrel. Guys who understand a slug may not even began to stabilize at 100 yards with a factory AG twist rate barrel sending a heavy extra long for caliber slug. 

There's only 3 types of airguns that can even began to send some of the slugs Griffin is making. Custom Condors/Texans, & TRUE Custom built slug guns. Ideally you want a specific dedicated slug for a dedicated slug barrel. Hopefully on a platform that can handle the power you hope to obtain.

Most all of the factory airguns aren't much good past 60ft/lbs though several can do 100+ well. After that these You Tubers are using HIGHLY modified airguns. The barrels, valve, barrel to receiver mating, frame flex, stock bedded. Just realize, these are facts. A very few production guns can do as advertised and do it well.

FULLY CUSTOM airguns like John Bowman's Scandalous in any caliber. They start at $2200 with barrels that are mated as if they were ONE with the receiver & have a correct twist for a given slug weight/length/shape for a designated desired use. 
John won't make a 400+ft/lb gun for anyone because too many guys have said this isn't accurate. John shoots it in front of them, all under 1" at 100 and he sees they had NO idea of what they were getting into. Big bores are somewhat like muzzle loaders. 

Huge difference from a 700 or 1200ft/lb 100 yard Whitetail rifle and a true Long Range or Bug Hole shooter. 

Nothing against Matt Dubber but THANK The Stars above somebody asked what ammo!
Fully Custom Airguns like The Thomas BR cost what they do, because they are WORTH IT.

Don't just watch YouTube and believe that if you buy it, it will shoot as well as you saw in a video, THANK YOU. 

The ONLY guy I know that casts slugs and shoots 1/8moa time after time is John Bowman and that's because his Scandalous builds are MEANT to shoot slugs. Have been for 20+ years. 

Griffins 2 stroke RBT ballistic spire points:

Labradar shows that tip alone adds 36% BC to slugs already +-.1

Interesting, James! 👍🏼

Thanks for all the info you gave in your post! 😊

Now that Labradar has been out for a while, I'm living with a hope....

A hope that makes me comb through projectile posts and ballistic threads to see where someone shares their BC results with the rest of the community.... 😊

With some test details of how the BC was derived to give us a little more confidence....

For example:

—10 shots average

—BC measured for muzzle to 100y

—MV = 935fps

—BC corrected for ICAO standard atmosphere

A Labradar is beyond the means of my AG warchest.... 😄 I'd like to measure the changes in drag at different velocities to get a better drag model than our present GA model (Strelok Pro allows to enter custom drag models). 😊

Matthias