• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

.22 cal. Hades

DBlue

Dec 14, 2022
USA
I just tried some .22 Hades in my cricket 2 this morning and they were shooting awesome. I set up the chrono and adjusted the cricket to shoot them at 920fps and they were shooting small holes at 50 yards. I know a lot of people say the FX Atomics are the same as the Hades but I've tried the Atomics and never got them to shoot as tight of groups as these hades...:) Here's a pic of a full mag at 50 yards...14 shots....

IMG_5151.jpg

IMG_5157.jpg

I just tried some .22 Hades in my cricket 2 this morning and they were shooting awesome. I set up the chrono and adjusted the cricket to shoot them at 920fps and they were shooting small holes at 50 yards. I know a lot of people say the FX Atomics are the same as the Hades but I've tried the Atomics and never got them to shoot as tight of groups as these hades...:) Here's a pic of a full mag at 50 yards...14 shots....

View attachment 381922

View attachment 381923
nice group

View attachment 381922

View attachment 381923
Nice group! I just picked up a few tins of the atomics as well seems to be hades rebranded. Jmo

View attachment 381922

View attachment 381923
Great group, I use these in .25 at 883 Ave, but they don’t shoot near as good as JSB Exacts. I might need to try diffe speeds.