• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle 22 cal Daystate MK-4 no leaks and works like it should

Classified Status
WTS

Ydunn.223

Jun 25, 2019
CA, United States
Price drop down to 1,100 dollars or trade for 22 cal Huben K-1 at least a 2021 or newer

Selling my Daystate 22 cal MK-4 for 1,300 shipped to you, it has a tiger striped stock and full Huggett shroud system and Huggett snipe mod
it has a magazine and the Daystate charger just not pictured no shot tray maybe I can find it everything works and there are no
leaks it been holding air for several years now the gun is stunning looking in person with just a couple small marks hard to get picture of them.

This MK-4 shoots best on low power with the Daystate 14.66 pellets and shoots the JSB 16.89s on high power very good this rifle has been
in my collection a very long time and has seen very little use and this gun will not disappoint both in looks and in function

If you have questions please PM me, payment with PayPal or Zelle and Venmo , if interested I’ll get you some pictures

Last edited: