.22 Benjamin marauder pellet choice?

Kind of off topic but has anyone else had a problem with Crosman and their Benjamin Marauder getting it repaired. They have had mine three weeks now and still haven't finished repairing it! They won't even tell me what was done to it!

I sure hope not! I need to send mine in tomorrow!

Not even 50 days ago, Airguns of Arizona sent me the wrong stock and caliber Mrod and convinced me to settle with it cause “I wouldn’t find one elsewhere” —KIND of true back in June...But anyways, not even two months later (2 days ago) the sintered filter behind the fill assembly disintegrated and messed up the poppet, leaking all air out. Upon taking a look inside, all the parts and inner air reservoir tube are rusted! Then Crosman just told me this gun is from 2018! So I call AoA and they honestly told me where I can shove it. A lot of folks around the internet so far have told me they’re pretty sure AoA sold me a used gun as new...

So now I have to send it to Crosman for who knows how long, hope they discover everything without being able to tell them I know the internals are rusty, and hope there isn’t an issue with my invoice listing a wooden stocked .177 on it when I instead received a synthetic .22. 

Thanks AoA, what a wonderful company!

I have a 177, first gun, then i got the 22 and then the Armada 25. They all shoot very good, the 22 shot great with the 14.3 for a couple of years then couldn't keep them in the same hole so i did put the Marmount, Marmont barrel in the the 22 and it with the jsb's in all three at 21 yards in my basement all three stack pellets.

The 22 is a good choice, good power, speed and the pellets are easier to handle than the 177, ie larger, i'm getting old.

Reliable guns.

I sure hope not! I need to send mine in tomorrow!

Not even 50 days ago, Airguns of Arizona sent me the wrong stock and caliber Mrod and convinced me to settle with it cause “I wouldn’t find one elsewhere” —KIND of true back in June...But anyways, not even two months later (2 days ago) the sintered filter behind the fill assembly disintegrated and messed up the poppet, leaking all air out. Upon taking a look inside, all the parts and inner air reservoir tube are rusted! Then Crosman just told me this gun is from 2018! So I call AoA and they honestly told me where I can shove it. A lot of folks around the internet so far have told me they’re pretty sure AoA sold me a used gun as new...

So now I have to send it to Crosman for who knows how long, hope they discover everything without being able to tell them I know the internals are rusty, and hope there isn’t an issue with my invoice listing a wooden stocked .177 on it when I instead received a synthetic .22.

Thanks AoA, what a wonderful company!
If this is so, shame on AoA. This is a terrible story at face value. This is also a very late comment. S7