• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Projectiles .218 H&N 27g slugs for .217's of the same

Classified Status
SOLD
Hi - I've never posted in the classifieds - hope I'm doing this right. In a nutshell I picked up a bunch of .218 slugs a few years ago as I got it into my head that a slug gun I was building would like .218's. It didn't. None of my .22 slug guns do - they like either .216 or .217's. So . . . yeah. I have 3 1/2 tin's of subjected up for grabs. One of the tins has been opened as you can see in the photo's - I'm guessing I may have used about a third of it - guessing there is still well over 100 in that one. The other 3 have never been opened. I'd willing to trade even up with someone who might have the same but in .217. ( I just looked on PA's web site ) Looks like they're running about $17 per tin @present - if you don't have anything to trade or just want to buy them from me - cool - $60 conus / lower 48.
218_27g_hnn_wtt-1.jpg

218_27g_hnn_wtt-2.jpg