2058 yards with an Airforce Texan .308 New WORLD Record!

Because it's fake?
Probably not. But you can get Chairgun out and take the time to calculate the ballistics and see if it's possible. That is you could if you know how to operate Chairgun or Strelok...

It looks like the maximum possible range for that setup is something like 4000 yards. Now you guys are going to say, "well but what are the odds of making the shot?" Oh who knows? Who cares? Man says he did it. who the heck are you to call him a liar? Are you jealous? Get a rifle set it up like his take your crying ass out there in the woods and do it.

Nothing ever got done by saying it wasn't possible.

Screenshot_20231031-065731.png

Last edited:
I just watched this video. The problem I have with it is the poor video of the target. They don't really show it. Also the time of flight is way off. In the video from when he fired til the time the spotter started calling the Impact it was about 4 seconds. I put in the numbers into AB and at 2000 yards the time of flight is just over 10 seconds. Big difference. Now it could be because of the video but if you were going to attempt a shot like that wouldn't you make sure you have good video of it?

Reactions: Centercut