• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

2024 World WFTF Championship is here in Arizona Murica, who is going?

I will be there....WORKING IT as Chief Marshall...Come on folks, sign up and shoot it. It is an event of a lifetime watching the FT Gods from around the World converge, <especially the UK> , do their magic knocking down those steel chickens. 2019 WFTC in England, we had 350-400 competitors. Its a shooting competition to remember for the rest of your life. The competition will be stiff and at the end of the 3 day, 150 shot match , the best will be jammed up at the top of the board with a couple shots separating them. Grab your less than 12 fpe rifle and join us, either as a shooter or a spectator. You wont regret it. BC

I will be there....WORKING IT as Chief Marshall...Come on folks, sign up and shoot it. It is an event of a lifetime watching the FT Gods from around the World converge, <especially the UK> , do their magic knocking down those steel chickens. 2019 WFTC in England, we had 350-400 competitors. Its a shooting competition to remember for the rest of your life. The competition will be stiff and at the end of the 3 day, 150 shot match , the best will be jammed up at the top of the board with a couple shots separating them. Grab your less than 12 fpe rifle and join us, either as a shooter or a spectator. You wont regret it. BC
We are proud and honored to have Bill as the Chief Marshal. He is the perfect person for the role. He is instructed to bring his pink fuzzy cuffs if anyone gets out of hand. We appreciate immensely his sacrifice to the FT community to ensure the world will have a smooth, and fair match. Cheers

I'm in. I still refuse to fly commercial with my rifles. I really want to shoot in a World Class event and I'll be really old when the next United States World's WFTF match is held. It's scheduled for the year 2086. That's right, 62 years from now. The 2025 World's is scheduled to be held in Ireland. Maybe I just need a bigger boat.

Reactions: BC
I'm in. I still refuse to fly commercial with my rifles. I really want to shoot in a World Class event and I'll be really old when the next United States World's WFTF match is held. It's scheduled for the year 2086. That's right, 62 years from now. The 2025 World's is scheduled to be held in Ireland. Maybe I just need a bigger boat.
I just checked in with AoA and folks in the US can ship their rifles to AoA if they want. All you need to do is give them a call and set it up.

Tony P.

Come on Gary, its only 2300 miles ish drive to Arizona from your place. haha Its just a car ride and gas is cheap. Come sign up and make the trip for a lifetime of memories and to meet and greet new FIeld Targets gods from across the pond.

Come on Gary, its only 2300 miles ish drive to Arizona from your place. haha Its just a car ride and gas is cheap. Come sign up and make the trip for a lifetime of memories and to meet and greet new FIeld Targets gods from across the pond.
Hey Bill, you must’ve missed the first sentence. I am in. Already registered and paid. Hope to see you at the Cajun.

Hey Tony thank you for the heads up. I plan driving but you never know.

Reactions: BC