2024 the year of imitation

So you have the EVOL/Epic situation. FX DRS classic with Snowpeak M30 and Remington Vought. Notos and Jet. Now Hatsan has made a copy of the Airmaks Katran. This was the only way I found it on the UK forum.

I know imitation is the highest form of flattery but it seems they just aren't trying anymore. I know there are only so many ways to put an air reservoir, barrel and valve together.

I remember thinking the same thing when daystate came out with the delta wolf comparing it with the impact but as Rick above said, they are using batterys now.
th

So you have the EVOL/Epic situation. FX DRS classic with Snowpeak M30 and Remington Vought. Notos and Jet. Now Hatsan has made a copy of the Airmaks Katran. This was the only way I found it on the UK forum.

I know imitation is the highest form of flattery but it seems they just aren't trying anymore. I know there are only so many ways to put an air reservoir, barrel and valve together.
HATSAN is based in turkey, and like China they dont have any laws against copying other products, and the same goes to their pressure testings and trust me they dont test anything, even their shotguns do not have test stamps. they are €100 dangerous riffles and consumer is their test dummy