• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Results 2023 National 50 Benchrest League Championship Results - NRA Whittington Center, Raton, NM, 8/26 & 8/27

2023 N50 Nationals, NRA Whittington Center, Raton, NM is history. Constant threats of thunder storms made us nervous but good weather prevailed. Every late afternoon met us with thunder and lightning . Saturday morning gave us surprising strong switchy winds and Sunday's conditions were more pleasant.
Really nice folks (old & new) in this sport - I'm happy to call them all my friends.

Sorry guys.. It was dumb to post only the top ten. The reason - I was tired and that's my "excuse". I apologize.

Pellet Class: Pellets only up to 30 caliber. 0.35 plug
Pellet Class 2.jpg

Sportsman Class: Slugs and RF. Pellets, up to .30 cal, are allowed. 0.35 plug.
Commercially available Slugs are identified as S-#.
1693683180165.png

Pro Class: Custom Slugs and Unlimited RF. Pellet (22cal) & Sportsman class allowed. 0.224 plug.
Custom Slugs are identified as S-22.
Pro Class 2.jpg

Combined Class: Sum of all 3 primary classes
Combined Class 2.jpg

Pellet Combined Class: Pellet only rifle used in all 3 primary classes.
PelletCombined Class 2.jpg

Photo request. I was busy so I didn't get enough, please share.

N50: https://www.national50.net/
FB N50: https://www.facebook.com/50National/

Last edited:
Wow!, those are Amazing scores in the pellet class👍. In the sportsman class did anyone in the top 10 use pellets ( or if it didn’t say slug that meant pellets? )Nice shooting everyone!

Never mind, got on Facebook N50 and answered my own question.
Joe, were those scores on Facebook from 2022? That is what shows up for me on there but I do not have an account.
Thx
Dan

Last edited:
Wow!, those are Amazing scores in the pellet class👍. In the sportsman class did anyone in the top 10 use pellets ( or if it didn’t say slug that meant pellets? )Nice shooting everyone!

Never mind, got on Facebook N50 and answered my own question.
Joe, Thomas slug guns are not allowed in Sportsman so the ones you see were shooting pellets.

Mike

Jeff, congrats on the shooting success. Great job.
Are those closeup photos of your gun?
Will we see you at EBR this year?
Mike
Yes those are some photos I took during the weekend.
I hope everything goes good and I can make it to EBR this year. The authorities are always implementing new requirements to be able to get out of the country with my airgun and it's a lottery every time.
I hope all goes good.

Jeff.

That's serious wind. How far were you guys holding off? RF? Slugs? Pellets?
Except for Saturday morning wind was not that bad. If patient you could shoot when all flags agreed. For slug and rimfire most of my holds were inside the 10 ring, never outside the 9 ring. For pellet after Saturday morning never outside the 6 ring.