• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Results 2023 National 50 Benchrest League Championship - Detail Results

Yes, the targets are 3’x4’. We order ours from National Target in MD. It’s the same setup and size used by the Pyramyd Cup. Tyler gave us the ok to use their print layout. We just had them replace the PAC name with our clubs name and we switched from black ink to red ink (much easier to see if you shot a bull). We also use ASA rules just like the PAC. I’m sure they can make a version for your club from the print setup we’re using.

Jeff

Hi Jeff

I just looked on the National Target website. I searched every category and could not find the 3’ x 4’ official sized targets. Can you send me a direct link to the actual targets, or unlock the mystery of how I search for them.

Thanks

Reactions: Centercut
Too late. He deleted it.
But I caught it before his delete. He understood and agreed.
DEC18DE9-0870-4BE1-AE64-7C3FBD451BC5.jpeg

And CC blocked me again. I can see his nonsense if I logout.
1694293726496.png

Last edited:
I have a custom 1907 54 action single load Anschutz which I use to shoot practice N50 cards fairly regularly at my outdoor range. Have used RWS 50, RWS 100 ammo, and both shoot great at 50 and 100 yards.

Have shot only ONE 250 card; but many 248’s and 249’s. I will not part with this gun.

I only wish I could shoot these types of scores with my RAW., like the Thomas guns do regularly at the N50 matches.

I have a custom 1907 54 action single load Anschutz which I use to shoot practice N50 cards fairly regularly at my outdoor range. Have used RWS 50, RWS 100 ammo, and both shoot great at 50 and 100 yards.

Have shot only ONE 250 card; but many 248’s and 249’s. I will not part with this gun.

I only wish I could shoot these types of scores with my RAW., like the Thomas guns do regularly at the N50 matches.
How is your RAW set up? What caliber please. My TM1000 in .177 caliber was hard to beat.

Martin Rutterford set it up for 935-940 FPS with the older JSB 25.39 redesigns. It has been my most accurate .22 HP air gun at 50 yards.

It also can shoot very accurately at 100 yards too, but will send random fliers with the MRDs unexpectedly. No complaints at all, just reality.

I just don’t believe that 940 FPS and the 25g MRD can keep up with a high end RF for N50 match shooting, with the exception of two great N50 RAW shooters who regularly post 245ish scores at the So Cal matches. Their names are there every month to see. And, the Thomas .22 cal rifles speak for themselves, every match.

Reactions: Loufish