• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

2023 Evanix Hunting Master AR22 (New REGULATED Six Shooter) 40+ Foot Pounds in .22

20221201_151911.jpg

This gun is as bad as they come. Please check out Patriots Airguns for your next Evanix. This regulated powerhouse stacks pellets at 40+ foot pounds in .22. With the FX 25.4 gr pellets, this gun pushes 950+ fps. The regulator is unreal. The new benchmark for regulators. Check out this outstanding new Hunting Master AR22 PCP rifle in this full review. It's not one you want to miss! Thanks for watching! -Nate

Hey guys, the new model is supposed to have the 1/2 UNF threaded muzzle so you can add an LDC. Mine had a target crown, straight barrel, like the Steyrs. Not sure if that's a shroud or a very thick barrel (bull barrel on my airgun?). The barrel is threaded in tight.

Yes, that's the right place. Patriots Airgun is NEW. That's why you haven't heard of them. They are a Father/Son team in Wisconsin. I talked with them a few times at length. They are just selling airguns for fun....not as thier source of income. They choose to concentrate only on Evanix because they felt Evanix offered the best variety of awesome products. A diverse line of good stuff. They aim to become the #1 Evanix dealer in the USA. I'm all for it. I talked to them about offering regulators so you could order your favorite Evanix with an Altos or HUMA reg added...etc.

We can see that Evanix continues to advance the airgun's design. I did not expect the gun to shoot that good. I would love to see Evanix emerge again as a major force in the airgun industry, (in the USA I mean). Evanix is an international brand. They do only a VERY small portion of thier business in the USA. We are lucky we can even get them.

Thanks for watching guys! -Nate

f.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Scotay42
View attachment 310371

This gun is as bad as they come. Please check out Patriots Airguns for your next Evanix. This regulated powerhouse stacks pellets at 40+ foot pounds in .22. With the FX 25.4 gr pellets, this gun pushes 950+ fps. The regulator is unreal. The new benchmark for regulators. Check out this outstanding new Hunting Master AR22 PCP rifle in this full review. It's not one you want to miss! Thanks for watching! -Nate

Once again, excellent video! Thanks Nate. I just received mine just over a day ago. I like the rifle except mine is slightly different from the one you reviewed. Mine has 20" barrel from what I can measure ( I gotta have the 26" barrel). Mine has on the underside of the tube next to the regulator gauge, what seems to be an external adjustment thing for the regulator (although mine seems to be set really high. when I filled up to 180 bar, the reg pressure shows 180 bar as well. Maybe it'll go higher if I filled it up higher but I didn't because on the receiver it says "180 bar max fill pressure" and "tested to 250 bar in 2021 of January." The gun arrived with some defects: the buttstock pad has holes on top and bottom. Bottom of stock by the recoil pad, the stock has 3 little dents close to each other (no biggie, but along with the other defects; my confidence is down). The instruction/user manual must have been left somewhere in the shop because it didn't come with the package. The safety lever rubs against the bottom of the receiver when moving back on forth between safe and fire (minor but shouldn't be happening). I like how the revolver magazine fits tight in its place. I like the breech opening as it seems it would do a good job of lining up the pellet/slug in the same spot for every shot. As you mentioned, the barrel is screwed into the receiver tight (nice!) so barrel is on it stiff. Air tube is the perfect size. The receiver and everything metal fits in the stock tightly that leaves no play or movement so it's a tight and secure fit (while not being overly tight that would make disassembly a pain). The forend of the stock is a little thin on the sides for my liking and noticeably thinner on one side. But color and stain finish looks good considering how these finishes are generally on most guns (including powder burners). Wood grain is nice. I just wanted to share my first hand experience with handling and inspecting the product as I noticed, no other person but you Nate has reviewed this one (maybe not many have purchased this rifle - probably mainly because the reg pressure is non adjustable; but mine seems to be after seeing that "thing" under the air tube next to the reg pressure gauge - unless it's an air bleeder or degassing thing. But the thing looks a lot like and adjuster for reg pressure). Anyone else with helpful info or observations, please chime in. Thank you. Here are some pics......

IMG-7857.jpg

IMG-7856.jpg

IMG-7855.jpg

IMG-7854.jpg

IMG-7853.jpg

IMG-7852.jpg

IMG-7851.jpg

IMG-7850.jpg

IMG-7858.jpg

IMG-7859.jpg

IMG-7860.jpg

Once again, excellent video! Thanks Nate. I just received mine just over a day ago. I like the rifle except mine is slightly different from the one you reviewed. Mine has 20" barrel from what I can measure ( I gotta have the 26" barrel). Mine has on the underside of the tube next to the regulator gauge, what seems to be an external adjustment thing for the regulator (although mine seems to be set really high. when I filled up to 180 bar, the reg pressure shows 180 bar as well. Maybe it'll go higher if I filled it up higher but I didn't because on the receiver it says "180 bar max fill pressure" and "tested to 250 bar in 2021 of January." The gun arrived with some defects: the buttstock pad has holes on top and bottom. Bottom of stock by the recoil pad, the stock has 3 little dents close to each other (no biggie, but along with the other defects; my confidence is down). The instruction/user manual must have been left somewhere in the shop because it didn't come with the package. The safety lever rubs against the bottom of the receiver when moving back on forth between safe and fire (minor but shouldn't be happening). I like how the revolver magazine fits tight in its place. I like the breech opening as it seems it would do a good job of lining up the pellet/slug in the same spot for every shot. As you mentioned, the barrel is screwed into the receiver tight (nice!) so barrel is on it stiff. Air tube is the perfect size. The receiver and everything metal fits in the stock tightly that leaves no play or movement so it's a tight and secure fit (while not being overly tight that would make disassembly a pain). The forend of the stock is a little thin on the sides for my liking and noticeably thinner on one side. But color and stain finish looks good considering how these finishes are generally on most guns (including powder burners). Wood grain is nice. I just wanted to share my first hand experience with handling and inspecting the product as I noticed, no other person but you Nate has reviewed this one (maybe not many have purchased this rifle - probably mainly because the reg pressure is non adjustable; but mine seems to be after seeing that "thing" under the air tube next to the reg pressure gauge - unless it's an air bleeder or degassing thing. But the thing looks a lot like and adjuster for reg pressure). Anyone else with helpful info or observations, please chime in. Thank you. Here are some pics......

View attachment 386806

View attachment 386807

View attachment 386808

View attachment 386809

View attachment 386810

View attachment 386811

View attachment 386812

View attachment 386813

View attachment 386817

View attachment 386818

View attachment 386819
About the barrel lenght, I measured from the breech all the way to about 1/3 of an inch from the thread protector nut is 26". But the muzzle of the barrel falls about 6" short of the shroud so I conclude that the barrel is about 20" give or take. That is false advertising whether they know it or not. That is the deal breaker for me. I'll to send it back. And is the reg pressure set so high (180 bar or maybe even higher. I'd have to fill to higher pressure to see) on a .22 cal. The 25.39 gr JSB Jumbo Monster Redesigns weren't even registering on the FX chronograph. By this, at least we know the power is definitely there.

IMG-7861.jpg

IMG-7862.jpg

🔍

AR6 K 1
AR6 K 1

AR6 K 2
AR6 K 3
  1. AR6-K-1.jpg
  2. AR6-K-2.jpg
  3. AR6-K-3.jpg

Hunting Master AR6-K​

$649.00
The Evanix AR6-K is a classic PCP air rifle that was purpose built for game hunting. This beauty weighs just 5.9 pounds, but delivers up to 60 foot pounds of energy! The perfect woods walker, the AR6-K has been a favorite among airgun hunters since its introduction.
The AR6-K has an operating pressure between 230-80 bar. The 130cc air cylinder is hand pump friendly, but will also give you a large number of shots. The AR6-K is easy to refill in the field with a hand pump or buddy bottle. It has a manometer placed under the foregrip to show the air pressure.
The AR6-K features the famous Evanix revolver style action. This semi-auto beast is double or single action. That means you can pull the trigger for rapid fire semi-auto, or cock back the hammer and drop it for precision shooting. The cowboy style revolver action is not only reliable, it’s also tons of fun to shoot! The AR6-K’s two stage trigger is fully adjustable.
The 20 inch choked target barrel has a 1:18 twist rate and delivers top notch accuracy. With an overall length of just 43 inches, the AR6-K is one of the most well balanced and easy to shoot PCP air rifles you will find. The sculpted, sepatia hardwood stock has a raised cheek piece and is checkered on the grip and forearm to make sure you have a firm grasp under any condition. The AR6-K is available in .177, .22, and .25 caliber.
Looking for more? The “AR6” is a version of this gun with a 230cc air cylinder instead of 130cc. There is also the AR22, which is the latest regulated PCP in the AR6 line. The AR22 holds 320cc of air.
CaliberChoose an option.177.22.25

Reactions: Amer1can_Ak1ta
Thanks for the info. It is a beautiful lightweight rifle indeed. I just called New England Airguns. They will get back to me when they get in the shop. I'm starting to conclude that my rifle has the AR6K barrel and receiver with AR22 air tube, regulator and what seems to be an externally adjustable regulator thing located just in front of the reg pressure gauge. The barrel is about 6" shorter than the barrel shroud (from the "business end" point of view). I can stick a large drinking straw through the threaded shroud end cap to where the straw finally meets the muzzle (about 6", maybe even deeper). This barrel is 20" based on my measuresments (could it be the 20" choked target barrel of the AR6K?) Does anyone know based on the pics I've attached if that thing in front of the reg pressure air gauge is an external adjustment for reg pressure?

IMG-7899.jpg

IMG-7900.jpg

The holes in the top and bottom of the butt pad backing plate should be the vertical adjustment track slot of the butt pad unless it fitted solidly into place. There should be a screw in the center of the butt pad that you can loosen so that the pad can be moved.
Ok, that's what I thought as well, but thought I'd ask first before I start loosening and unscrewing things if I have to send it back. Thanks