• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

AEA 2022's AEA HP SS MAX .457 Full Review (Super Accurate Big Bore)

Still over priced Chinese junk. I don’t know what peoples fascination are with these things. The triggers suck, mags are junk, leaks, etc….. but I guess they are a niche for people, I guess not everybody has $2k-$3k to spend on a rifle
Im on aliexpress looking at bottles non dot saving a buck guess not everyone does huh

From what I've price .50 slugs was always higher price. Of course the brand and or reseller you buy all play a part. What I've found is a .50 slug (ones I've come across) are at or very close to $1 a slug and the .457 (at least the ones I've bought) are around the $0.70 cent or less a slug (.457 240gr NSA slugs box of 50 I paid $0.6198 a slug and that's including shipping. Cheaper If I would have bought straight from NSA's website which I now do). It's all relative to a persons needs. So, you know what you want your gun to do take it from there.
I want to to put a donny fl ronin 45-50 on the 50cal , I might get a 45 or a 50 cal I wanna go 50 but I cant seem to find a 50 suppresor, plus ammo is a bit more costly, I dont want the emperor its a bit to big an bulky IMO Im sure the ronin would do the job its pretty fat looking good internal volume.

Still over priced Chinese junk. I don’t know what peoples fascination are with these things. The triggers suck, mags are junk, leaks, etc….. but I guess they are a niche for people, I guess not everybody has $2k-$3k to spend on a rifle
I have the cash, but I have not been able to find a PCP that small, because the folding stock, with that amount of power on any other brand. I was just watching a video test of the "FX Panthera Compact" and the guy said it dd not have much power so stay with micro pesting and home plinking. If you have any ideas will be much appreciated.

I have the cash, but I have not been able to find a PCP that small, because the folding stock, with that amount of power on any other brand. I was just watching a video test of the "FX Panthera Compact" and the guy said it dd not have much power so stay with micro pesting and home plinking. If you have any ideas will be much appreciated.
Also, there is a old timer like me that posted a Youtube video hitting a golf ball a few times at 200 yards with a AEA Challenger Pro in .25. Also another Youtube Channel a fella has the AEA Challenger Pro "LB" which has a larger barrel and larger plenum hitting quarters at 100 yards in .35. Is tricky to generalize.