AEA 2022's AEA HP SS MAX .457 Full Review (Super Accurate Big Bore)

From what I've price .50 slugs was always higher price. Of course the brand and or reseller you buy all play a part. What I've found is a .50 slug (ones I've come across) are at or very close to $1 a slug and the .457 (at least the ones I've bought) are around the $0.70 cent or less a slug (.457 240gr NSA slugs box of 50 I paid $0.6198 a slug and that's including shipping. Cheaper If I would have bought straight from NSA's website which I now do). It's all relative to a persons needs. So, you know what you want your gun to do take it from there.
At Krale where i live the .45 and .50 NSA slugs have the same price:

Reactions: BurntDog
Didn't know that. Nowhere on their site can I find where they're manufactured.
Of coarse they are not going to tell you that on the website , if your cool paying $275 for a impact butt stock that cost China to make for $5 all the more power to ya, I support American made products like krawford and lypt , etc

Reactions: BurntDog
Of coarse they are not going to tell you that on the website , if your cool paying $275 for a impact butt stock that cost China to make for $5 all the more power to ya, I support American made products like krawford and lypt , etc
I'm not happy sending funds to the CCP (China) but my budget (sad and low budget) dictates my spending amounts. I do buy American made when I can like boots I purchased last year. I was not willing to wear cheap china boots so I found Double H boots American made but even their leathers come from in and out of this country. Hard to find 100% American made and when I do it's usually out of my budget. Having money was never in the cards for me so one does what one must do. These politicians need to stop sending production overseas and start supporting this great country again.

I'm not happy sending funds to the CCP (China) but my budget (sad and low budget) dictates my spending amounts. I do buy American made when I can like boots I purchased last year. I was not willing to wear cheap china boots so I found Double H boots American made but even their leathers come from in and out of this country. Hard to find 100% American made and when I do it's usually out of my budget. Having money was never in the cards for me so one does what one must do. These politicians need to stop sending production overseas and start supporting this great country again.
Ya it’s hard to find American made products anymore, there are threads on here if you search unless admins deleted them because I’m sure Donny/saber line agn pockets, in a thread krawford and lypt verified that saber tactical products are made in China. They also said their products are made right here in the USA and made from US sourced materials,

Ya it’s hard to find American made products anymore, there are threads on here if you search unless admins deleted them because I’m sure Donny/saber line agn pockets, in a thread krawford and lypt verified that saber tactical products are made in China. They also said their products are made right here in the USA and made from US sourced materials,
I just ran into a video on DonnyFL Headquarters. After listening to what they have to say I don't fault DonnyFL for having parts made in China I blame greedy business practices right here in America, everything is politics and money. Good news is in the future DonnyFL very well may be 100% USA made not just assembled. Decide for yourself, video link ---> DonnyFL Headquarters Tour

I just ran into a video on DonnyFL Headquarters. After listening to what they have to say I don't fault DonnyFL for having parts made in China I blame greedy business practices right here in America, everything is politics and money. Good news is in the future DonnyFL very well may be 100% USA made not just assembled. Decide for yourself, video link ---> DonnyFL Headquarters Tour
Interesting video but I still won’t buy any mods from them, they are over rated, I only buy ODB and huggets they are smaller and do the same job, look at that Donny fat boy that thing is a joke

Interesting video but I still won’t buy any mods from them, they are over rated, I only buy ODB and huggets they are smaller and do the same job, look at that Donny fat boy that thing is a joke
I respect your view and I have a more neutral view on DonnyFL as I am new (like just bought my first pcp last week new and yes a budget AEA) to PCP and the fancy upgrades one can add to them. Now in the future I'm am sure I'll want to step it up with a competition accurate shooter like a FX or something (just didn't want to spend a $1000+ just on a gun alone as I'm saving for a vehicle). What are those other brands Huggets and ODB <--- abbreviation for? I'll google ODB in the mean time see what I fine.

I respect your view and I have a more neutral view on DonnyFL as I am new (like just bought my first pcp last week new and yes a budget AEA) to PCP and the fancy upgrades one can add to them. Now in the future I'm am sure I'll want to step it up with a competition accurate shooter like a FX or something (just didn't want to spend a $1000+ just on a gun alone as I'm saving for a vehicle). What are those other brands Huggets and ODB <--- abbreviation for? I'll google ODB in the mean time see what I fine.
I respect your choices as well, but what you can afford all that matters is that your out there shooting and having a good time but this hobby is addicting and you’ll always be wanting more lol we all been there done that with the lower tier rifles and end up spending $3k on a rifle lol..

63C16564-786C-4D39-93EE-5B2D2FFC038D.png

I’m not about to pay $800+ for something made in China with slave labor and kids building them, etc for Pennie’s on a dollar, Same as I will never buy a saber tactical or donnyfl product ever again, to each his own.. I will never buy another aea product ever again, had one and it was the biggest piece of garbage

I’m not about to pay $800+ for something made in China with slave labor and kids building them, etc for Pennie’s on a dollar, Same as I will never buy a saber tactical or donnyfl product ever again, to each his own.. I will never buy another aea product ever again, had one and it was the biggest piece of garbage
Sounds like you may just have a problem with yellow people. You know Harley Davidson and just about everything you buy these days is partly made in Chine?