• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Events 2022 N50 Nationals August 26-28 at NRA Whittington Center in Raton, NM

thomasair

Manufacturer
Nov 6, 2016
Colorado, United States
51300915-5281-4D1D-8F13-5C1C1A1B8C07.1645976424.png

The dates for this years N50 Nationals will be August 26-28 at the NRA Whittington Center in Raton, NM.

Like last year….it will be a 6 card competition for each class….pellet, sportsman, and pro.

There will be awards and money prizes for the top 3 positions in each class. In addition to the overall (18 card aggregate) award there will also be a Pellet Overall award. Pellet overall is exclusively for those that shoot a pellet gun in every class. The standings for pellet overall will also be calculated by the18 card aggregate.

Cash prizes are as follows.

Pro

1st 500$

2nd 300$

3rd 200$

Sportsman

1st 500$

2nd 300$

3rd 200$

Pellet

1st 500$

2nd 300$

3rd 200$

Overall

1st 500$

2nd 300$

3rd 200$

Pellet Overall

1st 500$

2nd 300$

3rd 200$

There will also be a 20$ cash prize to the high card shooter of each 18 rounds.

Good weather, good shooting, good food…good times.

Here is the registration link.

Hope to see you, there!

Mike

Last edited:
We are considering adding a real 100 yard, pellet, 6 card, benchrest competition. If enough competitors respond positive we will. We will have to get new 3' x 4' 25 bull targets made soon and the typical stuff to prepare for the added event. 

Topic covered here. Please respond here: https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/whos-the-king-of-100/page/7/

But, we need to know if you are interested as soon as possible. Making new K100 targets may be a challenge due to national paper shortages.

I think that’s precisely why there is no interest.

Mike
I have to disagree on this one. I believe that the reason there is no coverage of these events is that it is boring. There are a few folks who would watch, like me for instance, but if you are not participating or have someone close to you participating, there is not much interest. The video makers do it to make money, and if there are not a LOT of viewers, they loose money.

It is the same with other precision shooting events. There is no real coverage of centerfire benchrest even though they are pretty good sized events. Even with the ISSF and Olympic 10-meter events, there are very few who watch anything but the finals, and that is considerably fewer than any other event.

--Jim