• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

2021 Huben K1 did anything change besides the carbon wrap? Pellets still okay?

Congrats on getting t h e new Hubens. I have a 2018 and as a pellet shooter I don't think there's much better out there. Absolutely love the Hubens. It's actually my only pcp now .

A few of us have turned them down to shoot 14 gr Crosman pellets in the 350 fps range for inside barn shooting. It's almost too much fun. I got close to 400 shots out of mine and killed a ton of starlings. I'm sure we all shot well over 1000 starlings in a couple trips.

Stock up on pellets if you find them and Enjoy your new gun!

Congrats on getting t h e new Hubens. I have a 2018 and as a pellet shooter I don't think there's much better out there. Absolutely love the Hubens. It's actually my only pcp now .

A few of us have turned them down to shoot 14 gr Crosman pellets in the 350 fps range for inside barn shooting. It's almost too much fun. I got close to 400 shots out of mine and killed a ton of starlings. I'm sure we all shot well over 1000 starlings in a couple trips.

Stock up on pellets if you find them and Enjoy your new gun!

HA. I was actually nervous about asking if anyone shot Crosman pellets with them. You know, $2k gun shooting 1.2 cent ammo but that's my plan. Dial it to around 800-850 fps and give it a go.

Yeah, it was a very good review. It looks like he had a 2020 Huben K1 .25 as no carbon fiber skin. Maybe I missed it, but don't think he ever told us what pellets he was using. With that great accuracy, I assume he was using the JSB King Heavy MK2 34's, but could be wrong.

I've also got an order in with Kelly at Kraz Cool Airgun for the 2021 K1 .22.

If I may,

The shroud is carbon fibre, with the air tank the carbon fibre wrap, is this correct?.

Then, is the carbon on all 2021, or just the ones with the Lo💔ely wooden stock.

Last. I hope Andy's review leads to a spate of applications to put the K1 on FACs in the UK, and that that leads to some being allowed, this may in turn lead to my refusal* being reversed.

I was refused "permission" by the powers that be.

Hope reborn. 

good luck all.

This is my understanding per emails with Kelly at Kraz Cool Airguns.

- The carbon fiber skin on the titanium air tube reservoir is standard on the .22 and the .25 Huben K1 for 2021. 

- The carbon fiber shrouds are only available right now on the limited edition wood stock 2021 K1 .25. Huben is expected to have limited edition wood stocks available mid-year for 2021 K1 .22. caliber too.

If I may,

The shroud is carbon fibre, with the air tank the carbon fibre wrap, is this correct?.

Then, is the carbon on all 2021, or just the ones with the Lo
1f494.svg
ely wooden stock.

Last. I hope Andy's review leads to a spate of applications to put the K1 on FACs in the UK, and that that leads to some being allowed, this may in turn lead to my refusal* being reversed.

I was refused "permission" by the powers that be.

Hope reborn. 

good luck all.

Hi Harrymoreland 

In which are you interested in the 22 or 25

Regards 

Enkey 

This is my understanding per emails with Kelly at Kraz Cool Airguns.

- The carbon fiber skin on the titanium air tube reservoir is standard on the .22 and the .25 Huben K1 for 2021. 

- The carbon fiber shrouds are only available right now on the limited edition wood stock 2021 K1 .25. Huben is expected to have limited edition wood stocks available mid-year for 2021 K1 .22. caliber too.

Kelly told me the same thing. Only .25 has the carbonfiber shroud. Also, both 2020 and 2021 have the shroud bushing which is meant to stop lead from shooting backwards and potentially quiet it down a bit.

Hello Enkey, I held off from trying for the .22 , I waited for the 2020 .25 hoping it would be a good slug (decent pellet) shooter, but then I got refused "permission" (long story) 

Now I would take either.

The 25 2020 barrel works well with slugs and pellets. With slugs it has many flyers, I am working on mine if I can solve the problem I will make a post or a video on YouTube to share the modifications.

My .22 K1 is arriving Tuesday(!) from Kelly. Serial No. 008 so eighth gun made, January of this year ("The name's Huben, James Huben, 008") and since I intend to shoot pellets initially, I was told it likes the Redesigns best. However, this pellet is sold out everywhere - although I finally found a source and they still had 17 tins in stock, so I bought a thousand and now they're down to 12 tins...😉

Shipping was hugely expensive, but desperate times call for...you know the rest. 😎

Like a couple have said above, I also intend to mostly backyard shoot so if I can get the number of clicks dialed in right (Kelly tested it with the reg set to 135 BAR and at 1-10 clicks up from zero some 14.3-grain pellets he tested ranged from 331 to 624 fps) I hope to get several hundred shots before refilling. My compressor only goes to 4500 psi.

My .22 K1 is arriving Tuesday(!) from Kelly. Serial No. 008 so eighth gun made, January of this year ("The name's Huben, James Huben, 008") and since I intend to shoot pellets initially, I was told it likes the Redesigns best. However, this pellet is sold out everywhere - although I finally found a source and they still had 17 tins in stock, so I bought a thousand and now they're down to 12 tins...😉

Shipping was hugely expensive, but desperate times call for...you know the rest. 😎

Like a couple have said above, I also intend to mostly backyard shoot so if I can get the number of clicks dialed in right (Kelly tested it with the reg set to 135 BAR and at 1-10 clicks up from zero some 14.3-grain pellets he tested ranged from 331 to 624 fps) I hope to get several hundred shots before refilling. My compressor only goes to 4500 psi.

My game plan is to get mine tuned as best I can to do 14.3 grain pellets at 850 fps. I guess I should tell Kelly this since he does an initial tune right?