2021 Huben K1 did anything change besides the carbon wrap? Pellets still okay?

My main concern is that it can still shoot pellets very well versus other years that supposedly came with slug only barrels.

I know it's expensive for a backyard plinker but I shot my current air rifles at least 300 days in 2020 with no signs of letting up and would like a noticeable upgrade in build quality and capabilities compared with my current favorite which is my Avenger (it has been a fantastic rifle after several thousand rounds).

Also, I'm located in GA. Who do you recommend I order from? New England, Krazcool or ...?

Thank you

What "carbon wrap".

please link to info.

CF Shroud and the tank has a CF wrap to match for 2021. Screenshot is from Newenglandairgun. Update, thats the .25 version. .22 2021 only has the tank wrapped in CF and standard black shroud.

newengland.1613655337.JPG

I just ordered a 2021 Huben k1 .22 from Kelly Schmidt at Kraz Cool Airguns. Kelly was easy to work with, informative, and not pushy. Our airgun forums are filled with many positive comments on his excellent support for customers and non-customers alike. This will be my first Huben K1.

The 2021 Huben K1's come with a carbon fiber air tube skin wrap, and Huben air tube gauge. I'm not sure if air tube gauge is standard or optional. 

According the Gregor Kamensek (Huben enthusiast), Huben started using new Chinese barrels with their 2020 K1's. He said these barrels are more accurate with pellets than the older LW barrels. He said this is due to the way the pellets transition from the fixed magazine to barrel plus barrel design. Watch Gregor's YouTube video on the 2020 Huben K1 .25 for a great review more detail on the newer barrels with pellets.

I just ordered a 2021 Huben k1 .22 from Kelly Schmidt at Kraz Cool Airguns. Kelly was easy to work with, informative, and not pushy. Our airgun forums are filled with many positive comments on his excellent support for customers and non-customers alike. This will be my first Huben K1.

The 2021 Huben K1's come with a carbon fiber air tube skin wrap, and Huben air tube gauge. I'm not sure if air tube gauge is standard or optional. 

According the Gregor Kamensek (Huben enthusiast), Huben started using new Chinese barrels with their 2020 K1's. He said these barrels are more accurate with pellets than the older LW barrels. He said this is due to the way the pellets transition from the fixed magazine to barrel plus barrel design. Watch Gregor's YouTube video on the 2020 Huben K1 .25 for a great review more detail on the newer barrels with pellets.

Wow. His .25 2020 really performs well.

Mine is a late 2020. Kelly at Krazcool can tell you exactly what changed. I had him go over the gun before shipping. It got all the latest upgrades, including higher quality o rings. The gauge came with it. The carbon fiber wrap is cosmetic, so I could care less about that, but some do. Mine shoots pellets like Gregors, a laser. Killed 4 skunks with it in the last 5 days.

Cmatera... What caliber 2020 K1 did you get?

I traded emails with Gregor Kamensek, and he doesn't expect to review the 2020/2021 K1 .22 until mid-year at the earliest. 

I couldn't wait for his review on pellet accuracy with the .22 :). I ordered my 2021 K1 .22 from Kelly a few days ago. However, Kelly *did* show me an excellent 50 yard group he got in his backyard with the 2021 Huben K1 .22 and JSB 25.4 Redesigns. The JSB 18.1's were not as good, so they may need to be tuned differently.

Brandon (bmr4life), I don't hunt and only backyard plink and target shoot 35-90 yards. The .22 caliber is perfect for my needs as long as it's accurate.

I also own a Taipan Veteran Long .25, and don't expect many guns will outperform it for long range accuracy.

My 2021 Huben K1 .22 will be a fun gun, as I've never had a semi-automatic before.

Brandon (bmr4life), I don't hunt and only backyard plink and target shoot 35-90 yards. The .22 caliber is perfect for my needs as long as it's accurate.

I also own a Taipan Veteran Long .25, and don't expect many guns will outperform it for long range accuracy.

My 2021 Huben K1 .22 will be a fun gun, as I've never had a semi-automatic before.

We are very similar. I only shoot in my backyard as well mostly in the 45-55 yard range and my longest target thus far is a fallen tree 92 yards away which my .22 Avenger groups decently (can hit a dinner plate) with inexpensive Crosman ammo. I also own a Sig Virtus .22 PCP which is semi-auto but it is a toy of a gun and is weak and non-serviceable. It is a lot of fun at short ranges when it works which is why I know I like shooting semi-auto.