• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Results 2016 Extreme Benchrest - Official Results

We had an amazing event this year at the 2016 Extreme Benchrest competition in Mesa, AZ. Congratulations are due to many shooters who shot some fantastic scores and times on the events! On behalf of everyone at Airguns of Arizona, we thank every shooter, visitor, and guru for making this the best competition to date. Here are the results of all the events and a list of equipment as best as we had recorded:

2016 Extreme Benchrest Results[/QUOTE]

Thanks again for those who came and participated in this years EBR, Airguns of Arizona

"cahil_2"A lot of FX guns. That says a lot.
Doesn't have to say a lot, can also be a lot of sponsoring ;) But you still have to be a good shooter then, and if I look at the scores there are some very good shooters.

@airgunsofAZ, is there a possibility to extend the 25 meter benchrest result with the used rifles? I'm curious about that.

@broekzwans, We do not have a list of equipment for the 25 meter event. This particular competition was run entirely by the local club, and somewhere between the them and us, no list was compiled. We will reach out to Phoenix Benchrest to confirm, but sadly these details seem to be unavailable. The rest we were able to compile prior, and confirmed during our competitions.

Something to consider when looking at the 25 yard scores. They were shot in 3 or 4 relays. The first two groups shot in much heavier winds than groups 3 & 4. The relays are not broken out on the list, you might say it is the luck of the draw. So I would not be to critical on judging the guns used as a reference to the scores. I was lucky and shot in lighter winds. I shot an Impact Air GSX 600 .177 considered heavy varmint class. But all classes were actually grouped together 177 & .22 Did I mention I had a BLAST !!!!

"penchetta"Something to consider when looking at the 25 yard scores. They were shot in 3 or 4 relays. The first two groups shot in much heavier winds than groups 3 & 4. The relays are not broken out on the list, you might say it is the luck of the draw. So I would not be to critical on judging the guns used as a reference to the scores. I was lucky and shot in lighter winds. I shot an Impact Air GSX 600 .177 considered heavy varmint class. But all classes were actually grouped together 177 & .22 Did I mention I had a BLAST !!!!
Yes but he looked at the drag numbers for the pellets and found .25 cal was better. So he had an advantage in the shooting.