• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

2015 cricket vs edgun matador?

much of this info really was covered in the last post you started ;-) In this case, the answer is going to be 6 one, half dozen another... The two guns are every similar, and you will find supporters of both, and they will each have valid reasons... Like I have previously stated, within your budget, it is going to be hard to go wrong with the guns you have to choose between - so just spend some time looking at the pictures, and decide which one appeals to you the most - then buy it! The reality of the matter is you will eventually own them both, anyway ;-)

Reactions: Norcal_Matt
p, I myself was agonizing for quite awhile before purchasing my Cricket.

I enjoy my Cricket. Sure, I still blame it on errant shots but it's not my fault ;). That said, I love having the magazine holder. I can shoot 5 mags (60 shots) between fills, and I think it's one of the best looking bull pups out there. Right now it's shooting the JSBs at about 915 fps.

Mine wasn't perfect out of the box. It was shooting in the 970 range with JSBs and the regulator had to be adjusted. That's all I did. It proved to be pretty easy to work on,and with all the videos from Ernest, there really is no excuse not to fix it yourself.

i don't think you can go wrong with either. Just buy one and enjoy it. You're tormenting yourself for no reason, they are both great choices.