20 yard "Wanabe like Manabe" - Shooting Challenge

CK
18 yds should be enuff to check it all out
i drive 2 hours to shoot indoors 
even tho we think there is no air movement http://airgunnation.dev/topic/steel-backed-target-practice/#post-47433
indoors is ALWAYS more accurate and ALWAYS has less flyers

Dick
Coldking ....

I’ve got about 18 yards indoor’s- down the hallway – 
I normally sight in my night scopes with the hallway set up.
once I went off target and blew through the linen closet – holes through several satin sheets 
1f62b.png

CK

"PlanB"i was honored to shoot beside a thomas at ebr , i think he won the 25 yd pro and i was 4th in sportsman. 
i guess i dont have this replying figured out either. i hit reply on the " thomas bebchrest" post and it got posted down here.
Yeah, that Thomas is mighty tempting.....gonna see what CK does with his when he gets it. He shot a 250 w/ 21x today with his AZ tuned .22 Steyr LG110

Finally got around to taking the challenge. I recently picked up a used FX Royale 400. Supposedly it had some sort of tune/polish/crown done, but no one has any record of it. It also came with a Huggett shroud and a regulator. I had AoA install FX's new carbon fiber bottle which increases the shot count and decreases the weight. Overall I really like the Royale 400. Pound for pound, dollar for dollar, I still think it's one of the best airguns out there.

I am pleased with this target, but feel there is room for improvement. Looks like I should've adjusted my windage turret one click to the right!

where can i get this target ? thanks Stan in KY

Reactions: CampFussell