20% Off code for Hatsan USA Strike Pellets

Use code STRIKE20

Hatsan_KR_Email_ Strike-IG-02.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Well that op above is hatsan.. i wonder if these are the same strike pellets just in a new colored tin ?

The old colored tin regular price is the same or less.
I just get frus
It's a Hatsan code so I would go to the Hatsan site. I just checked it out and it did work.
Yeah for sure. I guess I’m just too picky and get frustrated by the missed common sense marketing. You got me to the water with the 20% off now make me drink by putting a clickable link in there so one click I’m there 2 clicks I’m adding it to my cart. I guess I should be in marketing for them. Lol

I guess doing email alert with any shop you like gets you in more directly .. just some are more annoying then others .. like pa srnds a lot of meaningless stuff. ( For my interest .. lol). Hatsan sticks more to stuff on sale or new release. But repeats the same 1 aleart over and over .. lol. Anyway there a direct link to the product at the home site..

With all that said.. I bought a batch of JTS
'' Dead Center' '22 and 25cal..shot them on Friday..

For the same money as the Hatsan pellets.. 22cal but the 25cal.. couple cents a round more..
Man I was blown way..

I ran them thru the 25cal Avenger.. Siting at 25 yards.. 5 rounds in 1cm (0.394'') outside to outside.. 1.7cm against the JSBs..
I guess MOA at 25 yards is 0.25''..

That was with my air striper on instead of the Buck Rail suppressor.. but good enough to make me smile..

I ran another 5 JTSs again.. thru the Buck Rail (30cal size) measured 5 shot group at.. .7cm or (0.276''l dang close to MOA..)

Those targets are 3'' to give some sense of size..

25.3g both brands.. The JTS pellets had better skirts.. Condition wise.. I think the metal compound is harder then the softer JSBs..

I got to say.. I am going to be shooting those JTSs.

Be Well All

20230325_135639.jpg

20230325_142258.jpg

Last edited:
update on JTS Dead Center pellets..

shot these groups at 50 yards... off a Stinger Rest.. singe shot tray.. (shoots worse thru both factory and AE Sweade mags) 3 round groups... those are 3 inch targets..

with a year old Avenger .25 with Hawke SF 30 scope .. needed to add Westhunter adjustable rings to fix the POI... Donny suppressor adapter.. which also gives barrel support..it had a after market barrel band.. but I removed it and things improved ..

So my whole point here is this... **skip the Strike pellets** and try the JTS Dead Center pellets and see if your gun likes them..

20230329_103607.jpg

20230329_105145.jpg

Resizer_16801071959971.jpg

Last edited: