20% Off @ Air Force Airguns

Like the title says 20% off new and blemished air guns at Air Force. Just for an example TalonP, 341 bucks.

Reactions: uladz
I’m certain that I missed this sale because right now it says “**Please note, the prices listed reflect the 20% Off**” and the talonp blem cost is $410. We’ll, will wait for the next sale :).
Lol.. I always tend to look a gift sale in the mouth.. 😉. The next one or the next one .. lol

• Haha
Reactions: uladz
I’m certain that I missed this sale because right now it says “**Please note, the prices listed reflect the 20% Off**” and the talonp blem cost is $410. We’ll, will wait for the next sale :).
I know...I wanted another TalonP carbine. The price they have shown is their regular price not the 20% off. I also will wait.

I know...I wanted another TalonP carbine. The price they have shown is their regular price not the 20% off. I also will wait.
Is it it's 20% off the today higher inflated price that brings it to old what was regular price?

There site show the utility guns with the icon of a wrench and screwdriver . That kinda worries me that means the guns require tools to shoot them or lots of repairs ..lol😜.

I think I'd come up with a better icon thing then wrench and screwdriver highlighting a gun category.

Last edited: