• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Events <20 FPE Night Field Target Match At Phoenix Rod and Gun Club 06/24/23

AAFTA style field target match on Saturday 6/24.

AAFTA = 10-55 yards/sub20fpe/distances not given. Kill zones from 3/8 inch to 1.5" (roughly).

All AAFTA classes (Open/Hunter/WFTF) + Unlimited allowed (Unlimited = any gun support, laser rangefinder, etc, just limited to under 20 fpe.

Pellets only for these AAFTA style/sub20fpe matches.

Follow this link to the match report from May to get an idea of what to expect.

Start time will be 730. Sign up at 6:30, shooters meeting 6:45

Looking at this evenings NWS forecast at PRGC the temps will be in the 90s with extremely low relative humidities in the single digits so it should feel very pleasant once the sun gets low. Winds about 5-7 out of SW so all in all looks like very nice shooting conditions tonight, hope to see you there.

IMG_0950.jpeg

Tony, you missed a great time! The wind was the most shooter friendly I can ever recall at PRGC. Everyone DID have a good time! Temperature was almost pleasant. I think it was a tad over 100 at the start but no sun. I think it was 87 when we finished about 11 PM. I don't do well in high heat but was comfortable the whole match. I passed along a few photos and feedback to Cole.
Thx
Dan