20 Cal Slugs | Available now | NSA

Pete, .20 was the only caliber I did not have, so it was a must buy when a beautiful Huntsman Regal came up for sale. It is one of my favorite shooters now. These slugs complement the JSB 13.73 Diablos and the H&N 11.47 FTTs
One day I would like to be on the same point in my airgun collection as you to be buying .20 cal airguns. All I got is a 22 avenger bullpup and there is 100 billion guns il buy before the 20 cal and then il start buying ammo an the 20 will still not be next in line think you must have all of them guns already as I cant even see my self diggin in my pocket for money for something that does what any other caliber can do the same if not better, that is without a power limit. I mean come on I want an fx impact maybe one day the mods all that scopes everything to spend on, Right now Im looking for an upgrade looking at the seneca eagle claw in 25 an there is a mod thats like 300 dollars for power gets you a little over 100 foot pounds, But after if I was to buy that gun id want hatsan blitz maybe after than an 100 billion other guns like I said before, Dont see a need for it so I didnt make it an I dont care about it if I needed it for whatever reason then I do but till then absolutely NOTHING that I have a need for that the .22 or the 177 that will not be able to accomplish without a power limit that the .20 can. So I will probably never own one unless I just run outta things to buy in life 🤣

Last edited:
I can wholeheartedly endorse the .20/18.9grain NSA slug.

I've been shooting them for about 7 months now, a total of 8 empty boxes.

I've shot them primarily @ 870-880fps and they are simply magic. 5 shot groups average sub moa. Let me say that again, AVERAGE sub MOa.

Recently tested them in the 925-930fps range and they're DAMH good there too, maybe even better than 870-880, if that's somehow possible. Put five into 0.59" @ 100 yds at this speed yesterday. Really cool to shoot that group.

Furthest prairie dog kill last summer was 220 yards, lasered both directions.

Through and through, both wings and the chest on a big Euro dove @ 115ish yards at one point.

Shot a 5 shot group @ 171yards yesterday evening that measures 1.75" making it 0.98MOA. @ 171 yards!!!

This is all using a standard twist rate (1:17.7) Lothar barrel.

@nielsenammo, Great slugs! Keep making em!!!!!

Reactions: Sean_Eason