.20 cal shooters, Utah Airguns has JSB King 13.73's

Placed a pre-order and forgot about it until I got the text from them and Fedex they were in and on the way to me, sooo.....
If you shoot .20 cal and have been wanting the JSB King 13.73gr .20's, Utah Airguns has them in stock at least for now, so click the link and get yours ordered before they run out again. They also have a deal where if you put 5 tins in your cart, your 5th tin is free. I got my 5 for less than $100 delivered to my door today and they were packed PA style to boot.

Just ordered 10 tins of the .20 cal. 15.89 a little while ago. They said they have the 13.73 also.
I'm excited to hear that some are available again. My supply is pretty good but I've not seen them listed as in-stock anywhere for probably 2 years. I was afraid they quite making them.

If you're new to them....absolute magic at 915-920fps. BC is much lower down around 850fps and also lower as you climb past 930fps. The BC peak is around 915fps, and almost unbelievably high for caliber/weight. And they shoot as good as their BC suggests they should.

They turn a .20 into a 100 yard gun.

Best kept secret in small bore airguns (although I try hard to make em NOT a secret every chance I get, and that's partially selfishly, b/c I want there to continue to be enough demand for them that JSB keeps them on the production line).

I'm excited to hear that some are available again. My supply is pretty good but I've not seen them listed as in-stock anywhere for probably 2 years. I was afraid they quite making them.

If you're new to them....absolute magic at 915-920fps. BC is much lower down around 850fps and also lower as you climb past 930fps. The BC peak is around 915fps, and almost unbelievably high for caliber/weight. And they shoot as good as their BC suggests they should.

They turn a .20 into a 100 yard gun.

Best kept secret in small bore airguns (although I try hard to make em NOT a secret every chance I get, and that's partially selfishly, b/c I want there to continue to be enough demand for them that JSB keeps them on the production line).
Gotta be talking about PCP because I don't know of a springer in .20 except maybe the HW90/Beeman RX series rifles?? that will make that kind of power....lol.
I figure most of .20 has been on the bottom of the list for JSB and H&N just because .177 and .22, for many, are more popular calibers so makers focus on making those to get out to shooters before the few .20 offerings they make.
When I do find something I try hard to get the word out on the forums if it isn't already, on where fellow .20 shooters can find ammo.