.20 Cal H&N FTT 11.42 Gr Pellet Performance Test

I finally was able to get my hands on three tins of H&N FTT 11.42 Gr Pellets. BTW - I found these at Midway USA but I wouldn't recommend purchasing pellets from them and I won't in the future. The three tins were all thrown in, unwrapped, in a single parcel post bubble wrap envelope, and they arrived with the tins really mashed up and damaged. I have tried to communicate with their customer service department the issue, but they obviously don't understand the nature of soft lead pellets, and want me to go through the tins and inspect all 1500 pellets, counting every single damaged pellet before getting resolution. This is unfortunate because I have done business with Midway for decades with never anything but total satisfaction. I am prepared to just write this off as a bad experience, but I won't be purchasing any more pellets from them.

Anyway, on with the real purpose of this post. Heretofore, I have tried nearly every available .20 caliber pellet for my three .20 springers, and while totally satisfied with the performance to date (more like thrilled), I am always looking for more perfection. I had not been able to secure any H&N FTT pellets to try when the rifles became available.

Below you will see the results of my testing of these pellets through my Weihrauch HW98, Beeman R9, and Weihrauch HW97K, as compared to the best performing pellet in each rifle to date. Note that I did not take the time to re-zero my rifles before testing to the H&N pellets. The zero on the HW98 and HW97K was established using the JSB 13.73 Gr pellet, while the R9 was established using the Daystate Rangemaster 15.89 Gr pellets. The results of these tests will have me re-zeroing the 98 and the R9 to the H&N pellets.

I thought that some of you .20 caliber fans might find these tests to be of interest.

.20 Cal HN FTT Pellet Tests.05.17.21.1621253078.jpg