• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

.20 cal.— 3 champions

I'm also a real .20 caliber fan. I have two: an HW50S and an R9. Both terrific rifles, smooth shot cycle and deadly accurate.

HW50S

View attachment 353937

Beeman R9

View attachment 353938

These are the only rifles I have that have custom walnut stocks. I bought the R9 stock from fellow AGN'er, Darchule. While exchanging emails I mentioned that I'd also like to get a stock for my HW50. He mentioned that Jim Maccari had some so I quickly grabbed one. Not crazy about the red butt pad though. The R9's stock is from Custom Stock. I really like the high comb and the trigger grip that places your trigger finger closer to the trigger. That won't be my last Custom Stock.

Love those 20's,

Jay
You have two sweet guns. Nice touch. I like the red. Have a 50 coming. Can’t wait. Muzzle weights look good. I like the way Custom Stock raps the stock around the trigger guard. Thanks for sharing. Crow

took the girls for a walk 2day..
Impact RM 100 20cal
Beeman Millennium HW98 20 cal
Beeman Crow Mag 20 cal

D4FC50BB-CC0A-4C09-B1F4-2B0BD1B03CDF.jpeg
4F41E994-3CF9-46EE-81B2-E27ADFD8B77A.jpeg
5DA4E864-4286-4415-B419-7AC248D534ED.jpeg

Reactions: Barenger
I'm late to the party again. Just found a great deal on a 20 cal and I'm having trouble finding ammo. I have a shooting buddy who is into 20 cal guns so I'm going try to buy a couple of tins from him.:cry:

Thanks a million (y)
You're very welcome :)
Trenier has the best price for the few retailers here in the US still selling them, since AOA wants $21.99, Utah Airguns raised theirs from $19.99 to $21.99 and Pyramyd has them listed for $24.99.
Jeff at Trenier is my go-to for anything JSB and his customer service is beyond stellar.

Thank you, I never heard of Tranier until now. Just ordered 4 tins .20 cal for RX2.

Thank you, I never heard of Tranier until now. Just ordered 4 tins .20 cal for RX2.
You're very welcome :) Met a few in my travels that for whatever reason, seem to think they have to keep their ammo sources secret. I'm not one and happily share when I find things. Likely made a few dislike me but oh well.... :p:p:p:p

Reactions: crowski