• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

.20 Beeman R9 Classified Purchase and Performance Review

I've had good experiences both selling and buying on AGN. Unfortunately, of the two items I've sold on AGN nobody gives me any feedback. Whatever!! At 634 feedbacks on Ebay with a 100% positive I know where I stand.

I'd love to give you feedback. You were kind enough to send me extra parts you had for nothing! Best member right here!!!

I've had good experiences both selling and buying on AGN. Unfortunately, of the two items I've sold on AGN nobody gives me any feedback. Whatever!! At 634 feedbacks on Ebay with a 100% positive I know where I stand.

I'd love to give you feedback. You were kind enough to send me extra parts you had for nothing! Best member right here!!!

Thanks for the kind words Glen ! I know people aren't purposely snubbing me. You buy, or sell, something and you don't think about saying how good a transaction was. If it was a bad transaction I'd bet most people would post that in the classified feedback forum. 

Thanks for the kind words Glen ! I know people aren't purposely snubbing me. You buy, or sell, something and you don't think about saying how good a transaction was. If it was a bad transaction I'd bet most people would post that in the classified feedback forum.

True....