Theoben .20 Beeman Crow Magnum

Its a fun gun and I hope you find one. Snappy as all get out but if you're into that kind of thing you'll enjoy it
I remember my Crow Magnum III in .22cal and shooting sessions were kept to maybe 30 shots.
I never messed with BAR settings on mine. Brown Box 14.3 gr Crosman Premiers @ 925 fps were
the most accurate. Never tried JSB's though. Beautiful rifle you have !

As an added note, the Crow Mag seems to have zero hold sensitivity issues. Free recoil vs pulling it firmly into my shoulder yields nearly the exact same POI That I found a bit suprising.
That could be
As an added note, the Crow Mag seems to have zero hold sensitivity issues. Free recoil vs pulling it firmly into my shoulder yields nearly the exact same POI That I found a bit suprising.
Like to see some 25 yrd groups. Possibly. 25" ctc. What magnification are you shooting at ?

That could be

Like to see some 25 yrd groups. Possibly. 25" ctc. What magnification are you shooting at ?
Its not in the same league as an Eliminator, but my Hatsan 135 is a gas ram gun of a similar power level and I never found it to be particularly hold sensitive either. That is until I fitted it with a bipod and discovered that with it mounted it sprayed shotgun like patterns to a very different point of impact than when shot off a bench or from a sitting position.

Sweet rifle. I’ve wanted an Eliminator since the 90s. .20 is about the perfect caliber for them. If you have it at a field target shoot I might just need to try it out if you’ll allow it…
When I bought mine it was only available in .177 .22 and .25 cal. I figured the .22cal was the
best choice of the three. It was lethal on ground squirrels.

Reactions: dgeesaman
It's unfortunate that these rifles aren't given their due. Much like the Beeman R1, every Crow Mag I've ever shot was a laser.
So often critics dismiss it because of its cost. For the money it should be more accurate, or have a match quality trigger. But...it's not a match gun. It's intended to do a job.....while looking good.
Your CM is doing 50 yard groups with ease and you are still getting used to it. I can't wait to see future results.