2 Stolen FX impacts Northern California. $1000 reward.

Good luck on recovering your guns. However I doubt of anybody will collect on the rewards since no one ever gets arrested in California anymore unless you are in the undesirable politically uncorrect class. Crime is legalized or let's say the police and da look the other direction and if they ever get to a court case the judge may let him go. State that allows people to steal $950 from a store every day and never spend a minute in jail it's the same state that will never prosecute people for stealing air guns. You can look up a case in Oakland California or a bicyclist was held up at gunpoint by two people. His bicycle was stolen. The bicycle had a locator pinging the location of the bicycle. The police and the bicycle owner went to the home where the ping was emanating from with the bicycles owner. The person answering their door would not let them in without a warrant the police dropped it and did not pursue a warrant. This is the case of armed robbery with a gun that should be a serious first class felony.
Can't reply with a like because I don't like it. Nothing worse than being violated and not getting backed up by the law that gets backed by the tax payers , that is the working men & women. Makes me sick to my stomach. Hope all ends well.

If the CA police do only this for an armed robbery, how much effort do you think they would do for property theft where no violence occured? IMO I'm surprised the police even when to the house to ask. That's much more than the usual response for such a crime in CA.

But then the man racked the gun to chamber a bullet and pointed the gun at Saffouri. Meanwhile, a masked passenger got out of the car. He too was armed. The passenger repeatedly demanded cash from Saffouri, who quickly gave him his wallet....

OPD called Saffouri around midnight and directed him to go to the Oakland address. They said all they could do, however, was knock on the door and hope someone answered. When police rang the doorbell, no one responded. "It really was absurd," Saffouri said. Saffouri, who is a lawyer, asked whether it would be possible for OPD to get a warrant to go inside. "There was zero interest on their part to do that," he said. He was told a detective would be assigned to the case but, since then, he hasn't heard from anyone. As of Friday, the bike was still pinging in the same area.

Last edited:
Reactions: qball
If the CA police do only this for an armed robbery, how much effort do you think they would do for property theft where no violence occured? IMO I'm surprised the police even when to the house to ask. That's much more than the usual response for such a crime in CA.

OPD called Saffouri around midnight and directed him to go to the Oakland address. They said all they could do, however, was knock on the door and hope someone answered.

When police rang the doorbell, no one responded.

"It really was absurd," Saffouri said.

Saffouri, who is a lawyer, asked whether it would be possible for OPD to get a warrant to go inside.

"There was zero interest on their part to do that," he said.

He was told a detective would be assigned to the case but, since then, he hasn't heard from anyone. As of Friday, the bike was still pinging in the same area.

Sad but true, when my car got broken into I called 911. They asked if the crime is happening now, no? Please fill out a report online. And that online police report is worth less than the paper it’s on. I called multiple times and no one will answer the call and checking their site I could find my report.

Also if the police would be interested in this then some people may not come forward because after changing hands a few times people might not want get people they know tangled with police/legal matters. Let’s say someone found the gun at a pawnshop the OP still has the burden of proof and the thief is long gone.

These were stolen from my garage in Mokelumne Hill, CA.

One is an FX Impact in .30 cal (the silver one).
Barrel tuner
Carbon fiber barrel shroud
Hawke Scope with parallax wheel
Penguin Grip (not pictured)
Power Plenum 720
Donny FL moderator
Along with some other parts from saber tac not picture in this pic.
The front scope cap has my Nor Cal Airguns logo laser engraved on it.

The other is an FX impact in .357 (the black one)

Its completely stock with an Athlon scope and a Donny FL moderator.

There is a $1000 reward for information leading to an arrest.
My favorite springer was stolen from our garage back in 2005. It was a CZ SLAVIA 631 LUX. My father learned to not store stuff in our garage after that. I will keep an eye out for sure.