2 Stolen FX impacts Northern California. $1000 reward.

These were stolen from my garage in Mokelumne Hill, CA.

One is an FX Impact in .30 cal (the silver one).
Barrel tuner
Carbon fiber barrel shroud
Hawke Scope with parallax wheel
Penguin Grip (not pictured)
Power Plenum 720
Donny FL moderator
Along with some other parts from saber tac not picture in this pic.
The front scope cap has my Nor Cal Airguns logo laser engraved on it.

The other is an FX impact in .357 (the black one)

Its completely stock with an Athlon scope and a Donny FL moderator.

There is a $1000 reward for information leading to an arrest.

impact_31_.jpg

impact_357.jpg

Good luck on recovering your guns. However I doubt of anybody will collect on the rewards since no one ever gets arrested in California anymore unless you are in the undesirable politically uncorrect class. Crime is legalized or let's say the police and da look the other direction and if they ever get to a court case the judge may let him go. State that allows people to steal $950 from a store every day and never spend a minute in jail it's the same state that will never prosecute people for stealing air guns. You can look up a case in Oakland California or a bicyclist was held up at gunpoint by two people. His bicycle was stolen. The bicycle had a locator pinging the location of the bicycle. The police and the bicycle owner went to the home where the ping was emanating from with the bicycles owner. The person answering their door would not let them in without a warrant the police dropped it and did not pursue a warrant. This is the case of armed robbery with a gun that should be a serious first class felony.

These were stolen from my garage in Mokelumne Hill, CA.

One is an FX Impact in .30 cal (the silver one).
Barrel tuner
Carbon fiber barrel shroud
Hawke Scope with parallax wheel
Penguin Grip (not pictured)
Power Plenum 720
Donny FL moderator
Along with some other parts from saber tac not picture in this pic.
The front scope cap has my Nor Cal Airguns logo laser engraved on it.

The other is an FX impact in .357 (the black one)

Its completely stock with an Athlon scope and a Donny FL moderator.

There is a $1000 reward for information leading to an arrest.

View attachment 367903

View attachment 367904
Prowraps,

I hate to read that happened to you. Not sure I will see them here in Texas, but I will keep an eye out in the shops.

Did the person damage your door breaking into your garage? Hopefully you get a lead on this, having my stuff stolen and messed with makes me 😡🤬😤.

-PJ

Really sorry to hear this. California is continuing its downward spiral. I live on a farm a couple hours southwest of you and there was a murder a mile down the road yesterday. Folks with bad intent seem to be everywhere, law doesn't want to hold them accountable. Hope you get your rifles back.
Washington DC

Reactions: prowraps
I’d be hitting up every pawnshop within a 100 mile radius. Letting them know to look out for the two guns as well as sending pics. If they’re dumb criminals they will sell local. If they’re “smarter” they’ll sell them in Stockton or Sacramento. Wouldn’t be a bad idea to call pawnshops in those areas too. Besides Craigslist and eBay, I would also be looking at gunbroker, Facebook market, offer up, let go, and any other market platform.

If they try selling them on an airgun related site they will be found out quickly. A lot of us, including myself, constantly peruse sites classifieds daily and will be looking out for those impacts.

Good luck!

Reactions: prowraps
Did you write down the serials? Good luck with recovery.

👆👆👆

That terrible but for validity maybe post serial number, obfuscated receipt and police report number? Given the level of details I assume you are telling the truth, Not saying I don’t trust you but it’s the internet these days and you only posted 7 messages including this one. 🥲

I can understand the anger but getting some lowlife/tweaked arrested is really not gonna do much besides room and board paid for by everyone, that is IF you can prove it with receipt and videos. Many people got wrongly accused before so the police has to do their due diligence and law abiding citizens have to cover our behind by providing burden of proof like receipts and videos of actual incident. It really doesn’t matter if has your name printed on the gun because the criminal can simply claim you sold him the guns in cash and police can’t do a thing. My friend got all his tools stolen and police simply told him to claim insurance if he can because he had no proof of what tools, if he owned the tools and if the tools were actually stolen. Had my car broke into and stole $5-6k worth of laptop, iPad and other expensive crap but was told to file an online police report which did nothing. Oh the joy of society.

Best to focus on recovery if possible, if the thief is smart he would have already taken it apart and changed hands many times by now and police won’t spend days chase down multiple leads if someone didn’t die. Unfortunate reality these days regardless if you are in CA or not but CA is less good on this front. We will do our best to keep an eye out and wish you best of luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bigragu