2 Guns, 2 Questions #1 Zbroia Kozak FC 2, 550 #2 AirMax Katran Compact

#1 Zbroia Kozak FC 2, 550 .22 @ Joe Brancotto - Why didn’t Shooter 1721 show what this wolf in sheep’s clothing can do at 100 yards?
Less than a year ago your selling price for this rifle was $879 now it is $989 what gives?

#2 AirMax Katran Compact .22 @ Steve and Michael - your shot count was given at a 300 bar fill. What would be the shot count at a 250 bar fill 

in both the bottle as well as the svelt air tube configuration.

Many thanks as inquiring minds would like to know.

Sincerest apologies Joe,

Mom ( 93 years old, straight from Sicily) and I are making Pizelles (Italian Cookies) for Christmas to distribute throughout our community. 
I made a mistake on the spelling of your name, please forgive me. Joe Brancato is the correct spelling I believe. Mom abruptly smacked me on the top of the hand as well as a quick double tap to the forehead with her old trusty wooden spoon. Amazing how the little one’s can do nothing wrong. I must do a better job of hiding that spoon. 

#1 Zbroia Kozak FC 2, 550 .22 @ Joe Brancotto - Why didn’t Shooter 1721 show what this wolf in sheep’s clothing can do at 100 yards?
Less than a year ago your selling price for this rifle was $879 now it is $989 what gives?

#2 AirMax Katran Compact .22 @ Steve and Michael - your shot count was given at a 300 bar fill. What would be the shot count at a 250 bar fill 

in both the bottle as well as the svelt air tube configuration.

Many thanks as inquiring minds would like to know.

In bold above -

Same as many other shops...their...prices went up !

Mike