2 gun shows = 2 nice pistols

I got lucky at the last two gun shows I went to this month.

The bottom pistol is a early 1970's no import marked Diana model 5 that I purchased from a sellers table. Was told that it was bought back to USA by a U.S. serviceman in Germany around 1971.

Features no safety, very nice sights and a solid gray/beige plastic 1 piece body/frame. Shoots around 360-380fps w/7.4 pellets.

The top pistol, a RWS Diana P5 Magnum that I bought from a gent who was just attending the show like me. After chatting with him with I found out he is also a member here, small world.

The P5 came with the box and a extra pair of ambidextrous grips. This one shoots 545-550 fps range w/7.4 pellets.

Between the 2 RWS pistols and the RWS Excalibre .22 rifle, guns shows & RWS have treated me well this month.

rws5.1651155895.JPEG

rws51.1651155912.JPEG

rws52.1651155828.JPEG

Reactions: maxtrouble
What rear sight is on that diana p5 magnum? That does not look like the stock Fibre optic. I need a new rear sight for my diana p5 magnum and have had the hardest time finding one. If you can provide any info on that rear sight or any thoughts on where to get any type of rear sight for mine id be very greatfull for that information. Hope all is well! Enjoy that p5 magnum is definitely one of the best pistols I've ever had!

What rear sight is on that diana p5 magnum? That does not look like the stock Fibre optic. I need a new rear sight for my diana p5 magnum and have had the hardest time finding one. If you can provide any info on that rear sight or any thoughts on where to get any type of rear sight for mine id be very greatfull for that information. Hope all is well! Enjoy that p5 magnum is definitely one of the best pistols I've ever had!

sight.jpeg

It's the sight that came with it when I bought it, Here's a pic of the box