• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

2.5" Wilkins pellet pouch

I posted this on "other equipment" but got crickets..lol.

Is anyone using one of these 2.5" Wilkins pellet pouches? If so, are they big enough to get your fingers in there and dig out a pellet..lol?

Thinking of buying one, so I thought I would ask you guys that use them how they work out for ya?

Thanks.
I prefer the double hump pouches myself. These aren’t made by Wilkins but are identical in every way.

The 9cm or 3.5” pouches will give access with two fingers. The 2.5” pouches will not IMO.

Reactions: bustachip
I prefer the double hump pouches myself. These aren’t made by Wilkins but are identical in every way.

The 9cm or 3.5” pouches will give access with two fingers. The 2.5” pouches will not IMO.
Thanks.
I have both and can get pellets out of either. Don’t fill it up or when you get up, and it’s unsnapped, you will dump some pellets out.
Do you use the small one or the big one more?

AKA the Truck Nuts pellet pouch.

I really no longer use either. I just grab them out of the tin. If I was hunting or something I would for sure use them. I kind of got out of the habit of using them. I may again one day. Nothing against them. They are nice.
He says this until the next time he spills his tin of pellets in the dirt...then he'll be wishing he was using a pouch or something.

He says this until the next time he spills his tin of pellets in the dirt...then he'll be wishing he was using a pouch or something.
When I see the pellets on the ground in the shooting box, I always giggle and think of them as an offering to the Field Target Gods. Hopefully they accept the sacrifices and provide good shooting to all!!!

Reactions: bustachip
1703711517796.jpeg

How do these group? What weight are they? .177 or .22?
Haha , the cool air from my breath causes both a scope shift and that dense air requires me to aim higher. But other than that... you don't need no stinking pouch with one these babies attached to your rifle to carry those pellets. Mind you, these are high-end pellet carriers. It's not for everyone, especially if it's out of your price range.