N/A 1st time I have no Big Bores in the house.

I started this PCP jurney 17 years ago and my 1st gun was a Shin Sung Career ULTRA .357, my 2nd gun was a Sam Yang 909s .45,
since then I cannot even count how many Big bores have come and gone in my house.

Well this week end I sold all the 3 REX .357s that I have and this is the first time in 17 years that I have no Big Bore PCP.

Times are changing :)

I can't believe I'm reading this!

I recall sitting in your living room buying my 1st Evanix from you. And filming one of many hog hunts together. Howz this for a blast from the past!

Ironically, I frequently find myself enjoying several >20FPE airguns as well.

-Michael

I can't believe I'm reading this!

I recall sitting in your living room buying my 1st Evanix from you. And filming one of many hog hunts together. Howz this for a blast from the past!

Ironically, I frequently find myself enjoying several >20FPE airguns as well.

-Michael
:D:D:D:D:D:D......wicked

Reactions: Scotay42
9E40E695-FEE7-426E-AD3D-4C61B952843A.jpeg

Are you done? Going back to bows?
Will get a .25 Huben pistol

But otherwise for hunting will be mainly bows,...if I want to hunt with bullets I have a .22 that depending on ammo gives me 70 FPE, 100 FPE, 140 FPE and 190 FPE ( that covers a lot of grounds ) also two AR9s that with the 148gr ammo I use are real quiet and get 400 FPE, and finally a Henry .357 that gives me 300 FPE with the .38 Special and 1200 FPE with the 147gr .357.

As you can see my Firearms are very comparable with Big Bore airguns so my Hunting will not change much.

Will get a .25 Huben pistol

But otherwise for hunting will be mainly bows,...if I want to hunt with bullets I have a .22 that depending on ammo gives me 70 FPE, 100 FPE, 140 FPE and 190 FPE ( that covers a lot of grounds ) also two AR9s that with the 148gr ammo I use are real quiet and get 400 FPE, and finally a Henry .357 that gives me 300 FPE with the .38 Special and 1200 FPE with the 147gr .357.

As you can see my Firearms are very comparable with Big Bore airguns so my Hunting will not change much.
60yds and under is bow territory anyway. When you have time to scout, it is the best.

Reactions: Coolhand
I started this PCP jurney 17 years ago and my 1st gun was a Shin Sung Career ULTRA .357, my 2nd gun was a Sam Yang 909s .45,
since then I cannot even count how many Big bores have come and gone in my house.

Well this week end I sold all the 3 REX .357s that I have and this is the first time in 17 years that I haveAG no Big Bore PCP.

Times are changing :)
Yep Manny , your ULTRA you bought from me started you down the bigbore AG road and now on a Huben quest and your getting it from my good friend Kelly Schmidt he's the best . If you want to shoot .25 pistol or rifle I have both LMK mahalo Rodney

Yep Manny , your ULTRA you bought from me started down the bigbore AG road and now on a Huben quest and your getting it from my good friend Kelly Schmidt he's the best . If you want to shoot .25 pistol or rifle I have both LMK mahalo Rodney
Howzit Rodney,

long time, one of these days I definitely need to make my way down you side of the Island.

I see lots of PCP and hunting action is happening in Hawaii. One of these days, I should maybe move to Hawaii from California ;).
Hunting with airguns in Hawaii is only on private lands, other islands have plenty deer but my island has not so hunting has become quite boring, also the military own pretty much half of this small island so we are confined to very little land.

Overcrowded with horrible traffic and extremely expensive, .........other island like the Big Island and Kawai are definitely a good option but I would stay away from Ohau