• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

1st Rat Taipan Vet .25

The impact was what I've been wanting and there was ZERO squiggling. 25.39 grain JSB King.25 at 940 fps is a stopper.

I went shopping for milk and stuff at 4:30 am this came back to two cats fighting on the sidewalk in front of my house and turned the garden hose on them for five minutes but they just stood there and got SOAKED. Weird. I had setup a bait station with PB and some tiny pieces of bacon in oil before going to the store and thought for sure the cats ruined the hunt for this morning. Walked into the house and looked out the backdoor and saw a rat and of course it left the bait station area. Very skittish. I'm so HAPPY after many mornings of zilch.

Opened the backdoor, loaded Taipan and waited 15 + minutes sitting in the dark with a red led light illuminating the bait station (Thanks Ranchibi!!!). Saw movement at 13 yards that wasn't imaginary, held over two dots and whack. I saw white belly and no movement. Just flopped over, Loving It. I must have been holding my breath cuz my heart was fri.kken pounding. I might die if shot an Elk.

It will definitely be a closed casket funeral!

rat-down-taipan-vet-long .25.1605104361.jpg