• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

1st PCP - See my list

Quick background - have two nice springers and want to try some PCP.
NOTE: I fully plan to purchase a higher end PCP (+$1200) in the future, but I want to learn right now. And have the means to do so.

This is what I put together:

- Air Venturi Avenger - I plan to shoot it a bit then follow the AEAC video on tuning it. And get advice from here of course.
- Hill MKII pump - I do plan on getting a tank and have local sources to fill. I shoot low shots per month and a pump will be fine to start
- 0 DB Moderator
- Donny FL Adaptor
- I have a Hawke Vantage SF 4-16 x 441/2 Mil Ret

AA.jpgHill MKII.jpg0 db.jpgDonny Adaptor.jpg

I'm certain there will be opinions and options...and I appreciate your input.

No experience wth Avengers other than their similarities wit the Origin and that was an outstanding starter PCP for me.

I got extra magazines and a single shot loader for mine. Infind that Inprefer single shot. I dont know if the single shot loader is easier on the pellets, or if its just that I take more time whend doining one at a time, but it is definitely more accurate that way.

Reactions: beerthief
outdoor -

0DB suppressors ?

I started with the Donny equipment when I got into PCP guns. I was an absolute new guy a couple of years ago.
I tried the Huma Mod 30 and Mod 40 suppressors. I'm slowly changing my guns to the Huma line of suppressors. "They are tunable" (add or subtract sections), they are quiet, and built very solidly.
I've not seen any change in the point of impact shooting pellets in any of my guns.

I do have one 0DB suppressor. It's currently on my PP700SA pistol.

Something to think about.

Mike

Reactions: outdooorgb
Seriously don’t spend the money on the hill pump. You can buy almost 4 Amazon China pumps for the price of a hill. The China pumps are solid and work great. Other than that you sound good to go.

Actually my suggestion would be to buy the China pump and take the extra coin and buy the wood stock version of the avenger. The plastic stock is literal garbage.