1st .30 cal experience

.30 is awesome. I was debating between a .25 and .30 and a buddy talked me into .30. Said I wouldn't want to shoot .22 when I got it. It feels nice to have that power in your shot. .30 was also much more accurate at longer ranges than .22. Don't get me wrong, .22 is great, but .30 is where it's at. However, when plinking and shooting short distances (80y and less), I really love my .22. Just cheap and fun. 

I currently have an Impact with the .177 Barrel. I’m ready to purchase my next barrel kit for it but am currently torn between the .25 and .30. Strongly leaning towards the .30 at the moment for a few reasons. 1) I have never shot a .30. 2) have a .25 marauder. 3) I live in Florida and they recently voted to allow .30 to be used for deer.4) have a compressor. Also, since I have a .177 Barrel already, if I want to plink with it, I’m equipped to do so. Hoping for some input here fellas. I know based on my reasons the choice should be clear but I really love .25 and as I stated, I have 0 experience with .30.