#1best Recommended Yong Heng Compressor Oil?

From eBay; (bmw- repair), MOBIL 827 Rarus 12oz Oil 4500 PSI Extreme HIGH Pressure Yong Heng Air Compressor
US $12.95 + Shipping: US $5.99 Expedited Shipping

www.ebay.com

MOBIL 827 Rarus 12oz Oil 4500 PSI Extreme HIGH Pressure Yong Heng Air Compressor | eBay

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for MOBIL 827 Rarus 12oz Oil 4500 PSI Extreme HIGH Pressure Yong Heng Air Compressor at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!
www.ebay.com

From eBay; (bmw- repair), MOBIL 827 Rarus 12oz Oil 4500 PSI Extreme HIGH Pressure Yong Heng Air Compressor
US $12.95 + Shipping: US $5.99 Expedited Shipping

www.ebay.com

MOBIL 827 Rarus 12oz Oil 4500 PSI Extreme HIGH Pressure Yong Heng Air Compressor | eBay

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for MOBIL 827 Rarus 12oz Oil 4500 PSI Extreme HIGH Pressure Yong Heng Air Compressor at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!
www.ebay.com
At the end of October I bought 48oz from the Ebay seller above. The oil came in plastic water bottle containers, but it was fine. I have used it in my Vevor YH clone and my new Yong Heng that I recently bought. It seems to be working although I only have 45 minutes of runtime on one and 30 minutes on the other. I'll report back when I have more time on the compressors.

-PJ

Does'nt matter much!

I have yet to hear of a YH compressor living past 200hours run time (most often they struggle at the 50 hour mark!), before self destruct.
So any "non dieseling" oil will work, (given the compressors short life span), and it will serve you "good".

The compressor will fail way before the oil does. Oil changes will prolong this, but only by a slight amount!

I have 112 hours on my YH, I top off two 65 Sq ft tanks every week, much more in the summer, have had the compressor for 2 years, still under 15 minutes per tank from 3k to 4k.

I use Nuviair 455 SCBA Compressor oil and am happy with it.

BTW, you can rebuild these for cheap. Use the right oil, don't listen to those that recommend cheap oil because thier units died using cheap oil (DUH!).

Haters gunna hate...