• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

1985 called AoA and...

"Percula"
"Cliff_Allen"
"Percula"
"Cliff_Allen"hmmm looks the same to me in all three browers. Wonder why I can't see the new site.
Did you press ctrl+f5?

Sure did. No luck. I even downloaded the Opera browser to try it there with no luck either. Odd
The likely cause is that, your ISP is caching web content and its not complying with the expiration codes on web sites. If you get out and about try a wifi hot spot and see if it pulls up correctly or not. There is a another possibility but its very unlikely, that they have multiple www servers that are geo distributed and load balanced based on geo IP location, and they haven't updated the site on all servers and you are getting directed to one that isn't updated. But that is very unlikely as you really only do that kind of architecture for very busy websites that needs to be up all the time, e.g. amazon.com
I just got to work and I can now see the new site on my computer here. MUCH better! I wonder how long it will take them to update their "used" section. Also, I wonder if when someone purchases one of their used guns if it will fall off the site immediately so you don't have to second guess or call to find out. I just registered with the new site and left what I think might be their first review on the FX Royale 500. (Glowing review of course :) ) Great upgrade, thank you AOA!!

Nice new look and feel but they haven't tied their inventory to the web site. I stopped one click short of ordering 999,999 JBS 10.13 tins for the bargain price of $12,309,987.69 as a test to see if you ask for more inventory than they have on hard will it let you send the order or say backordered (like Pyramid Air does). I'm sure they don't have 1,000,000+ tins of JSB 10.13's sitting around.

The good news though is had I clicked I would have got 999 tins free :)

Order Summary
You currently have 1000998 item(s) in your cart
Subtotal$12309987.69
Total$12309987.69

JSB Exact Heavy Pellets 999999 x $12.31
JSB Exact Heavy Pellets 999 x $0.00

"sharroff"Nice new look and feel but they haven't tied their inventory to the web site. I stopped one click short of ordering 999,999 JBS 10.13 tins for the bargain price of $12,309,987.69 as a test to see if you ask for more inventory than they have on hard will it let you send the order or say backordered (like Pyramid Air does). I'm sure they don't have 1,000,000+ tins of JSB 10.13's sitting around.

The good news though is had I clicked I would have got 999 tins free :)

Order Summary
You currently have 1000998 item(s) in your cart
Subtotal$12309987.69
Total$12309987.69

JSB Exact Heavy Pellets 999999 x $12.31
JSB Exact Heavy Pellets 999 x $0.00
I know its something they intend(ed) to do. I talked to the poor soul that handles the website a couple of months back. He mentioned having to inventory the whole business for the new site... but that was like end of October or so...