1985 called AoA and...

Percula

Sep 6, 2016
AZ
took their 30 year old website back! Historians are crying over the loss, teachers are scrambling to find a new 30+ year old website to show their students how it used to be in the good old days of AOL...

Yeppers AoA has a new modern website, same old URL. Press crtl+f5 if it doesn't display right for you.

"Cliff_Allen"
"Percula"
"Cliff_Allen"hmmm looks the same to me in all three browers. Wonder why I can't see the new site.
Did you press ctrl+f5?

Sure did. No luck. I even downloaded the Opera browser to try it there with no luck either. Odd
The likely cause is that, your ISP is caching web content and its not complying with the expiration codes on web sites. If you get out and about try a wifi hot spot and see if it pulls up correctly or not. There is a another possibility but its very unlikely, that they have multiple www servers that are geo distributed and load balanced based on geo IP location, and they haven't updated the site on all servers and you are getting directed to one that isn't updated. But that is very unlikely as you really only do that kind of architecture for very busy websites that needs to be up all the time, e.g. amazon.com

Praise Jesus, Buddha and the Elephant one with all the arms, you can actually order online instead of filling in a form or calling. I hate talking on the phone or filling in forms if I don't have to!

They figured out that people love convenience more than their children. Hard work sometimes pays off in time but laziness always pays off now!

I might go and buy something just to test it out!