• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Traditional Rifle $180 Last one! .22 cal Gamo Swarm Fusion 10X GEN3i with magazine

Classified Status
SOLD

Gamo1720

Sep 17, 2023
Columbus, OH USA
Gamo Swarm Fusion 10X Gen3i Inertia-fed .22 Caliber Break Barrel air Rifle. This is a high power 10-Shot Pellet air Gun with 1,000 fps velocity. March 2024

According to the specs, this can also take standard .177 caliber pellets.

For adults only.

Brand new in the box. Opened only to inspect, assemble and take photos. The price is for local pickup of one (1) airgun; local means in the suburbs on the east side of Columbus, Ohio. For more information, see below, attached photos of the actual airgun.

price: $180 (will ship at cost if needed)
note: Swarm Fusion 10X GEN3i .22 multishot pellet air rifle includes their 10-shot magazine ($20 value). See photos.

Payment terms:
You can pay using Cash, Zelle or Venmo only. No checks of any kind. Not interested in trades or selling parts. This may be available for local pickup only by appointment.

Options for delivery / shipping:
If pickup is an issue, just ask. We may deliver curbside in the Columbus area for a small fee (not included).

If shipping is required, we will ship to you at cost. Just send your zip code; I will get you a quote.

Why am I selling? I bought two of these for my nephews. My sister objected to the gift. Sold one; only one left.
IMG_1747.jpeg

IMG_1769.jpeg

IMG_1773.jpeg

IMG_1771.jpeg

IMG_1767.jpeg

IMG_1772.jpeg

IMG_1770.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Richeick