• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

.177 Thomas for sale

• Thread starter Deleted member 38071
  • Start date
Classified Status
WTS
D

Deleted member 38071

12fpe Thomas for sale. The gun is 3 years old and was tuned/refreshed this spring. The gun has been used weekly so it has a scratch or scuff here and there. If you're looking for a safe queen thus isn't for you. The gun comes without scope, butthook, hamster/rowan or bipod. I am willing to add those for extra, if you want a gun ready to use.

This gun is sold as is. I will not be responsible for any damge or theft once shipped.

I'm asking $3,200. Shipping/insurance not included. Personal checks or paypall friends and family. I'm willing to meet at a match in MA, CT, NY and possibly Penn.

Once funds have cleared the gun will ship to you. All sales are final. No refunds.

Email [email protected] if interested. (Oh, I don't live here or have notifications turned on.) I'll check my inbox often so if you don't get an immediate response please be patient.

John Eroh
20220508_182328.jpg
20220518_162418.jpg
20220629_082708.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: